ℂℍ 9

"I'm not even surprised sis, he always tells me about you when you two are always going out, looks like he don't know that we're siblings." Mark then sighed and looked at my eyes, I replied with a smile.

I really don't know what will I reply to Doyoung's confession, sometimes he made my cheeks warm and he's making me mad sometimes, I really don't know about my feelings towards him.

Mark sipped his watermelon milktea. "If you two will be together, I only wished not to hurt you physically and mentally." He said as I placed my head on his shoulder. It's very complicated, my fucking feelings are complicated, there's half of my heart telling I still love Jaemin, and half on Doyoung? Fuck! I don't really know.

I have a personality that I will do anything to make everyone not get hurted and sad, but also, I don't want to hurt myself physically/mentally. Goddamn.

We're both sitting at the bench as I felt my phone rang on my pocket, so I took it, I looked at Mark-hyung, and I answered the call. 

"Y-y/n ah where are you?" Doyoung asked on the call, and Mark looked at me, asking who is it, and I mumbled Doyoung.

"Why're you asking?"

"I want to meet you, are you free today?" I looked at Mark, mentally questioning him, he was hearing the call 'cause I putted it on speaker. Mark nooded, telling it was okay.

"Oh yes, I'm free."

"Yey! I'll meet you later at the gate of uni., get ready." He said and I replied with a hummed as he hung up the phone. I looked at Mark. "That's gonna be a long ass ride."

"Doyoung." I whispered and looked at him where he was infront of me, wearing a tuxedo (yes tuxedo) and boquet that was on his hands, giving it to me, as he smiled and sighed heavily.

We're now at the park, people around us were looking at us, full attention was on us.

"I know you still have no answers, but do I have a chance to court you?" His gummy smile appeared as I felt my cheeks warm. I chuckled and lowered my head and looked back at him. Hopeful eyes were on him.

I don't know what will I answer. I don't want to make him sad, at the same time I--

"Y-yes!" I answered.

"Really?!" He stood up straightly, gummy smile was still on him. I nooded happily at him and he ran towards me, as he put his arms on my waist and jumped. We really look like idiots. I tapped his shoulder. Saying to him that he should stop because I can't fucking breath.

He then realeased me and breathed heavily.

"Yah don't expect too much... you're still courting." 

"Yes, still." He emphasized 'still' as I only laughed. He gave me the boquet and I smelled it.

And I suddenly thought fucking Na Jaemin. I do still have feelings for him. Fuck life.

"Let's eat. I'll treat you anything you want." He hopped like a kanggaroo. Hmm he wasn't excited too much. I then nooded and smiled.

"Bye bye Doyoung~" I waved at him. 

He smiled and suddenly he fUCKING put his lips on my cheeks, it took five seconds to remove it on my cheeks. I really don't know what to do that time, I'm just fucking startled.

"You're blushing!" He said, chuckling.

"Aish aish, go home now! It's already 7pm. Byebye dy track!"

He then nodded and waved goodbye at me. I did the same and he walked out and I entered the gate.

"So Miss Y/n have a boyfriend now hmm." Michael said, he's a guard, half korean and half filipino and he's really a nice man.

"Ahh ahjussi, he's only courting me." 

"Oh? So he's your 'manliligaw'." I titled my head in confusion. He's saying a tagalog word again. He laughed and he sipped his black coffee.

"Manliligaw is a word that he do all his best to a girl until she answer him." 

I was talking to sir Michael as I looked at the time. 7:05, I went inside the dorm.

...

I took the keys on my pocket and opened our door.

I was shocked as Jaemin was in front of me. I almost fell down and I mumbled 'the fuck'.

And he falls down, luckily I caught him, he smelled like alcohol. God. I put my hands on his shoulders and took him at his bed, I stood up and closed the door.

"Aish, this boy always making my head hurt." I took a towel and a bowl full of water and I went to Jaemin's bed.

"Y/n ah."

"What."

"Let's teayk a bawth to-togethwer." This boy, the fuckkk.

I smacked his shoulders. "Stop. I'll just wash you."

Self, please don't admire his body, okay. 

And then I took his shirt, his sixpack abs was on his abdomen, making my face fucking warm. I looked at Jaemin and he's sleeping now.

I was done wiping his body and I already wear a shirt on him. I exhaled heavily. Thanks God, I'm already done, I should sleep now.

I took a quick bath and changed my clothed into pyjamas. 

I lay down on my bed and took my phone where it was on the table. I opened my phone and the one notification on my phone made me shocked and speechless.

   ____________________________________

Na Jaemin 🙄
active one hour ago

Na Jaemin 🙄

can i be your manliligaw, too?

   ____________________________________

a/n ;
is anyone still
reading this story?

edited