ℂℍ 5 • flashback

"where is him. aish!"  I spammed him with texts but he still not replying. It's their recess time but I didn't see any presence of him, hmm.

My Nana💚🤗

active now

10:29 am

Jaemin-ah.

I'm here at the clinic, can you visit me?

10:38 am

It's your recess time, and you're active, what's happening? why're you not replying?

10:47 am

I never get used to this, you are never replying even tho you're online. :<

10:57 am

WhAt THe fUcK JaeMiN aH.

IM HERE IN THE CLINIC BECAUSE YOUR FANS HURTED ME. 

it hurts. so much.

delivered

My Nana💚🤗 missed a call from you.

» ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ «

It's our recess time and me, Jeno, Xiaojun, and Renjun went straightly to the canteen. We were always walking pass at Y/n's classroom and their recess time is the same as our recess time. I looked at their window but I didn't see my Y/n so I stopped walking.

"Jaemin?"  Xiaojun noticed that I stopped walking and he also looked where am I looking.

( a/n ; jun is 00' liner in this story hehe )

"Where is Y/n?" I asked.

"Bro it's also their recess time right? I think she's at the canteen right now." He said while looking at his time wrist. I sighed, she's always waiting for me at their door when it's recess time but now, she isn't there. Wonder what she's doing.

So I just nodded at him and walked with them. 

"Jaemin oppa!" 

Argh that voice again.

Joyeon went beside me with her smile. I tried not to laugh because Xiaojun and Renjun are laughing at her too much makeup on her face.

"Hm? What do you want?" I faked a smile at her.

"I just want to eat together with y'all." She said while we're walking.

I have no choice

"Oh okay." I smiled.

» ᴊᴇɴᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ «

I feel really bad for Y/n, Jaemin was really treating well on his 'fans'. He have more time with his fans than with her and sometimes he doesn't care when there are times that she was bullied by his fans. Psh, they're just envy and jealous.