ℂℍ 11

( a/n ; first of all sorry )

"Thank you for accepting me!" I said and bowed at the kind man that was my boss now. He smiled and said, "You'll work here at Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Its Tuesday now so if you want to work now--" He then stood up and went to the door and called Jaehyun and he sat back on his comfortable seat.

 "Jaehyun, help Y/n to make some coffees and milkteas, can you help her?" He asked softly as I looked at Jaehyun smiling at Sir Choi with his deep dimples. "Ofcourse Sir! I will help my childhood friend." He said as he elbowed me and we laughed.

 "What a coincidence, help Y/n okay?" Jaehyun nooded and we both bowed to Sir and left  his office.

If bosses are like this, workers really didn't suffer a lot. 

An hour of talking, touring and helping me, its already 9pm so I removed the apron on my body and waved goodbye at them. 

After seconds, my phone suddenly rang as I took it, Doyoung was calling me so I accepted the call.

"Doyo-"

"Hey girl where the fuck are you~" He said softly while saying swear words, I laughed.

"I'm done working at the café, why?" 

"At the 'Irregular' coffee shop? And why are you doing a part-time job?" He asked as I heared him opened a door. "Yes I'm at the Irregular and I'll tell you later."

"Okay, wait for me there~ byebye loveyou--" He suddenly said as he hunged up the call, I left shocked. 

I sat at the chair outside the coffee shop and rested my head at my arms, doing coffee is really hard. My eyes are so heavy so I suddenly dozed off.

-

I woke up as someone patted my head... hardly. I feel like my brain is gonna damage, who the fuck is this person who patted me hardly. I'll slap their dicks off.

"Y/n!"

I looked up to see the person and its Na Fucking Jaemin. I'm still uncomfortable with him since he mesaaged me and I didn't fucking answered, just left him on seen.

"You almost damaged my useful brain." I said while rolling me eyes off him, looking like a badass. "Why are you here?" I asked him as he sat in front of me.

"Finding you. I'm gonna send you home." He said and I looked at him from head to toe, did he just woke up? He's wearing a pajama and an oversized shirt, his eyes look so puffy, I guess I'm right.

"Why do you look like a beggar." 

He just ignored what am I saying.

Nice.

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"Its time to chill." I glared at him. "Already midnight." He continued.

MIDNIGHT?

I mouthed 'oh God' why is Doyoung not here?

"Just come on now." Jaemin pulled my arm softly. Oh gosh did he just touched my skin?

"Doyoung said that he'll send me ho--" Someone interrupted my sentence, and its the bunny. Doyoung the life saver. A lether black jacket with his black helmet looks like from the action movies, especially when he removed the helmet, just kidding.

I stood up and smiled at the bunny... wait, this looks like more uncomfortable. The two are here to send me home. *Coughed* sorry not sorry, I'm not Shen Yue from A Love So Beautiful. 

Silence was between us as the two idiot glared at each other. 

"Why are you with Jaemin?"

"Why are you asking like that? Are you her boyfriend?" Jaemin answered.

"I'm her boyfriend, soon." The older answered back. 

"Stop speaking nonsense." Jaemin growled back. The two looked like they're fighting like kids. Sigh.

"By the way, I'm the first one who went here so Y/n should come with me, and duh, we are roommates." Jaemin said while sacrasticlly flipping his hair.

"Wait wait wait, did Y/n knows that you'll send her home? I think the fuck not, because me, I've called her to send her to the dorm. Thank you and you're welcome." Doyoung answered. If I have a big body like Hulk then I already thrown them at their own fucking places.

The two are having a rap battle and I'm just trying to have a long patience. The situation now is so embarassing, thank God there are less people who are now passing the convenience store.

"Oh my God can you two please shut the asses up?! You both look like some immature teenagers who are fighting for their lover at their parents, I'll just wait for taxi. Thank you two." I said as I heavily sighed and looked at the two, I walked pass Jaemin and went to the waiting shed, waiting taxi of course. 

I really don't know if I'm doing this right. Jaemin went here first but I don't really know that he'll send me home but Doyoung called me and I've waited for like an hour.

Oh goodness, a taxi just came. I stood up and raised my hand while slightly waving it. The taxi was now infront of me and suddenly a warm hand touched my arm. I hopped, shocked. Wow that rhymed.

"Lets go together." Jaemin said. Oh right we're going at the same destination. I just nodded amd entered the taxi first.

"Hanbwok Academy." I said at the taxi driver when Jaemin sat beside me and closed the car door. And now, I felt really bad for Doyoung. Can I just slap this man beside me and say "Fuck You To The Bones."

"Y/n--"

"Please don't talk to me." I said coldly and leaned my head at the window. Doyoung, fuck my life decisions. Should I call him?--

My phone suddenly rang and then the call was from Doyoung so I accepted the call.

"Doyo-"

"Did you go at the taxi safely?" He asked as I smiled, I heared his noisy engine of his motorcyle, he's riding the MOTORCYLE now, bitch you green minded.

"Yes, thank you so much for going here and I'm sorry if I didn't let you to send me home." 

"It's no worries, love." I blushed a little bit and I feel likr Jaemin noticed it and I glared at him deadly.

"Have a safe way to your home Doyoung." I said as my heart suddenly skipped a beat as I heared him groaned, what's happening?

"Thanks, you t--" 

BOOM!

His sentence cutted as I heared a strong car crash on ... his phone before our call ended, my heart dropped same as my phone, eyes left widened, shocked about the noise I heard.

A/N ;

sorry for bombing your notifs :'>