ℂℍ 18

In just a blink of Y/n's eye, it's already a weekend again and she's happy about it, so many things had happen for her in that week.

And then after Aeyoung never bothered Jaemin too much after she confessed. Y/n woke up and shocked because Jaemin's her roommate again.

Taekwang? He already had a roommate.

Lami seemed like interested to Taekwang so Haechan, Jeno, Renjun, Jaemin, Yangyang and Xiaojun teased her, and then the day after, the boys noticed Taekwang stealing glances from Lami. He went red as the boys teased him.

"What a good day." She smiled and yawned as the sunlight hitting inside their room. Y/n showered after she ate cereals.

She stood up, holding the bowl after she finished eating cereal. Her eyes looked up from Jaemin, "Should I wake him up?"

Her head shook as she continued walking to the sink and brushed her teeth.

Suddenly, a warm body was slightly pressed on her back, Jaemin's arm wrapped around her waist. She stopped her action.

"You should wake me up." He said as he lay down his chin on her shoulder, his raspy voice vibrating on her neck as  she tapped the man's head.

"Shtop being sho clingy." She muttered whilst she continued brushing, he heard him laugh and felt his hug loosen and went to the bathroom.

As she stopped brushing, she went to her mirror on the table and put a light makeup.

"Is hyung will be discharged from hospital this day?"

"Yeah, and I we should celebrate it!" I smiled after saying it.

After a minute, Jaemin got prepared and wear simple clothes, just jeans and white plain shirt.

As they went to the hospital, the girl nevef felt so relieved knowing Doyoung will get discharged from the hospital. She hidely smiled behind Jaemin, who opened the door of the room.

"Hi Y/n!" Jungwoo waved at me, I waved back and smiled. He's holding a box, putting things on it.

"Hyung didn't love me anymore." Jaemin pouted, the two of them send him a disgusted look and seconds after, Jungwoo went to him and hugged his shoulder, shaking it while Jaemin laughed.

The girl smiled and shook her head, she went to the hospital bed where Doyoung's-- "Where's Doyoung?"

The two male stopped tickling each other as Jungwoo replied, "He went to the comfort room."

Y/n nodded and pulled out the blanket and brushed it using her hand. She took the things and putted in the box. Jungwoo and Jaemin helped her after they're done being confident gay at each other.

After seconds, Doyoung entered the room. Y/n looked up and smiled at him, he had a cast on his shoulder and arm, his face brighten up after seeing the girl's face.

"Wow, you looked so fresh huh." She said as Doyoung rolled his eyes and chuckled after. "Are you happy to go back to your home?" She rose up her arm, holding an nonexistent microphone in front of him.

Doyoung laughed, "Of course I''m happy."

The girl chuckled and looked at her back, the boys are done packing up as they went outside the hospital.