1) Klaus ~ Number 4

"Klaus!"
......
"Klaus! Will you quit it!"
.......
"I swear, if you poke me one more time you're finger is going up your ..."

*POKE*

"Noooo  y/nnnnnn, I'm sorry!", Klaus wheezed as you pinned him down onto the rug. You raised your hands threateningly waiting.
"You wouldn't..." giggled klaus before his eyes widened in shock.

Your hand dove under his trench coat, tickling and prodding at his sides. He screeched and rolled about under you but to no vail, you were straddling him stopping him getting up.

You couldn't help but laugh as you watched his face turn a shade of pink. His hands reached down to grab yours pulling them off his side.
He breathed heavily opening his eyes to see your face grinning down at him, proud of your work.

"Ohhhh, I hate you y/n", Klaus groaned, squinting up at you.

Chuckling, you leaned down and pressed your lips to his for a short but sweet kiss. Stroking his jaw, you lay on his chest.
"I love you too", you voice was muffled into his bare chest as he wrapped his arms loosely around you.
...
"Come to think of it, I would've preferred you shoving my fing..."
"Not another word!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*not requested
Hope you enjoyed :3