17) Klaus x Reader (p3)

Hehehe, thought I was leaving you guys like that?
Come onnnn, I'm not that mean ;)
n/n = nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days ago...

The bank mission. The hostages.
'Awesome!'

Klaus.
'Now are you going to give me a hug or what?'

The bullet.
'Good thing you're high, you won't remember this'

Gone.
"D-dont leave me'

Y/N's eyes snapped open, the memories of the other day flooding her mind. As she stared up at her bedroom ceiling gathering her thoughts and where-abouts, her hand self-consciously went to feel her abdomen, soft fingertips meeting thick bandages. She closed her eyes for a moment, marvelling at the fact she was still here, breathing. In "her last moments", she had thought she was definitely going to die, Klaus's desperation a clear indication that it was severe, (ahhhhaaaaa that rhymed). She had felt the life slowing being sucked from her, her spirit pulling away from the seems of her body.

But here she was now, back in the comfort of her own bed.

Alive.

Re-opening her eyes, she was met with a small mist of grey smoke slowly moving into her peripheral vision as she stare up at the ceiling. Her eyebrows screwed in confusion as she watched the smoke slowly come closer, seeping into her next breath.

With a heavy cough, she sat up quickly, wheezing out the suffocating cloud before gasping at the sudden pain in her abdomen. She clutched the bandages and took a few shaky breaths and she held back the tears that had began to form.

It was only at this moment that she noticed a body laid down beside where she'd just been laying. His brown messy hair, blue eyes and a-lit cigarette clearly resembled a familiar Klaus. But the different was in his sagging shoulders, dark bags underneath his eyes and the pale-ish tinge to his skin.
He looked exhausted.

y/n's eyes instantly met his as a huge smile grew on her face before it died almost immediately upon noticing his face remaining his shocked and exhausted expression.

"So even when I'm on the verge of dying, you'd still puff on that thing near me? Seriously kla- -..."

She was interrupted from her playful scolding when soft lips were smashed against hers. She squealed In surprise at the action, before a deep blush flushed her cheeks. It didn't take her long to gain ahold of herself and kiss back, just as deeply and passionately as klaus.

And just like that, he'd pulled away. A huge grin swept across his face as his hands came to caress her face, eyes darting over every feature of her face as if he'd never seen her again. His fingers danced over her skin as she smiled back at him.

"Jesus n/n, you scared me so much,", he exclaimed pulled her into a soft hug, careful not to injure her more. y/n only smiled as she snuggled into his embrace.

"I told you... to keep y-your eyes open.", he whispered, lowering his head to press a small kiss to her head.

"And I told you to stop smoking.", she giggled back, trying to lighten the depressing mood.
When she pulled away, she wasn't surprised to see his sad, grave expression still there. (No pun intended ;))

"I'm serious y/n, You nearly died out there! You risked your life to save mine.", the last part coming out in a thankful tone as his hand reached up to caress her cheek once again.

"And I would do it over again and again." She replied, leaning into his touch. Before he could answer, her cheeks flushed as she thought back to the incident.

"Klaus, D-did you mean what you said before? About me h-having a pretty f-face?", y/n stuttered nervously waiting for his reaction.

"If I remember correctly, I told you that." He paused as he moved his face closer, looking into her eyes as he continued ," I think you're beautiful." He whispered almost inaudible before he raised her chin, catching her lips in a kiss. The kiss was much slower and gentler than the first time, that one feeling urgent as he thought he'd never get the chance to. This one was sweet and slow, as if they both didn't want the moment to end.

y/n pulled away first this time, gazing into his eyes with a playful yet slightly worried look.

"You aren't too high to remember this right?"

Klaus chuckled, smiling down at the girl's worried face.

"How could I ever forget that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the ending sucked, I really didn't know how to end it.
The next few updates will be some requests

Hope you enjoy x