22) The Umbrella Academy x OC (Eliora)

"Five, you have to hold her head up!"
"I know how to do this Luther!", Five hissed back at Luther, re-adjusting his hold on the baby in his arms. Baby Eliora lay in Five's arms, only a few months old and still on her milky diet.

"Shake the bottle, the milk is getting clogged up"

Five's head snapped to face Luther, sending him a glare so threatening he sunk back into the couch.

"If you tell me what to do one more time, I'm sending you frickin head through that wall.", he seethed through gritted teeth.

He looked down to the baby girl startled as she began kicking her legs in excitement giggling at him. He couldn't help smile as her bright eyes looked up at him with pure joy.

He pulled the bottle away from her lips, wiping her mouth with her bib before turning to face Luther with a fake angry expression.

"Luther you're a big stupid imbecile!", he exclaimed, furrowing his eyesbrows. He found it extremely hard to fight back his grin as an eruption of giggles left her.

Luther rolled his eyes before he stood up and marched over, snatching the baby, earning a yelp in surprise from her diddy form. Five jumped up, grabbing onto the girl's waist tugging her back.

"Luther what the hell are you doing!? She hasn't finished drinking!"

"It's my turn to feed her, not you messing about with her!", Luther retorted pulling her towards him. This time the girl didn't laugh, instead a loud cry sounded before she burst into tears, little fists tightening as she pushed her hands onto her eyes.

This caused the two boys to stop bickering and look down at Eliora in bewilderment before Five carefully took her back, cradling  her back and forth soothingly in his arms.

"Look what's you've done Luther, You made her cry!"

"W-what? If you had just passed her over this wouldn't have happened!"

From all the loud shouts and wails, a drunk Klaus popped out from behind Reginald's liquor bar at the back of the living room. He stared over in his dazed state before he shuffled over, clasping a glass of scotch.

He waddled right up to Five, causing him to take a step back and for Luther to jump in between.

"No-no-no, you're not drinking alcohol anywhere Eliora."
Luther protectively guarded the baby, watching as Klaus sighed dramatically before throwing the glass over his shoulder smashing it against the wall.

"Fineeeee.", Luther and Five grimaced at the loud clash, whilst little Eliora paused her cries, before her lip trembled and her eyes watered even more.

"Hey hey, don't cry it's ok- -"

Five's reassurance was interrupted by the loud sobs that racked the baby's throat, echoing around the room and all through the house. Klaus groaned covering his ears with his hands, watching as Five swayed the girl back and forth to calm her down.

"Ah Jesus! Can someone make it stop! Make it stop!", he pleaded falling to his knees his eyes squeezing shut in pain.

It was at this moment that Sir Reginald stormed into the room, an annoyed expression escalating to an angry one the moment he saw the sight in front of him. Five was shushing Eliora trying to quieten her wails, Klaus was in his knees clutching his head in pain, whilst Luther stood perplexed, glancing between Five and Eliora, Klaus And Reginald in worry.

"I-it was him!", exclaimed Luther suddenly pointed to the smashed glass and brown liquor again on the wall before pointing his finger in Klaus's direction. Reginald sighed heavily like a bull loosing its patience, casting a dangerous glare to Klaus before stomping over to Five.

He gently took the baby-girl into his arms, pulling her close into his chest and wiping her tears. She instantly stopped crying, opening her big bright eyes to look up at her father.

"Oh Eliora, it seems you can't enjoy your milk as I can't enjoy my cup of tea in peace hmm?", he asked almost rhetorically, watching as a toothless grin formed on her face. She kicked her legs at the sound of his voice, excitement taking over as she reached up to take his monocle, fiddling with the gold chain.

Reginald chuckled at her antics, turning to face the siblings who watched perplexed, apart from Five who had began cleaning her milk bottle and supplies, putting them into her little baby bag.

"Well done Number 5, it seems you could follow the simply task of feeding Eliora unlike your brothers.", he cast a dark glare towards Luther and Klaus.

"I expected better from you Number 1, how are you supposed to lead this academy if you can't even stop this small quarrel?" Luther looked down in shame, a disappointed look painted on his red face. Reginald then turned to Klaus who had finally managed to pull himself to his feet, glancing up at his father with a dumbfounded look.

"Now for you Number 4, for disobeying me, you'll be spending the next 3 hours in the tomb. " he referred to the place klaus had grown to hate, locked in the dark with the dead was not his preference.

Reginald paused, gently pulling the monocle from Eliora as she had began to teeth and suck on the chain, wiping it before placing it back over his eye.

"Next time you'll think twice before helping yourself to my liquor bar and drinking inappropriately infront of dear Eliora."

"B-But! Well... Luther and Five were supposed to be looking after her but they made her cry when they were snatching her back and forth, they were being violent in front of her and name calling.", Klaus suddenly rambled, shifting the negative attention of himself and onto the pair who stood dumbfounded.

Reginald looked at the pair before briskly turning and heading towards the door with a now smiley Eliora in his arms. Just at the pair passed Five, Eliora giggled offering him a goofy grin whilst she outstretched her hand towards him. Five smiled brightly at the baby, letting her grab his hand before she was pulled away by Reginald's fast pace.

"Eliora is to be looked after with care, not tossed and pulled around like a doll!"

Reginald continued, nearing the door.

"Well you're more like a little puppet aren't ya sweetheart?", argued Klaus lifting his arms and legs at the same time as if he were attached to strings like a puppet. Eliora's head popped over Reginald's shoulder, laughing cutely as if she understood what his crazy dance meant, before they disappeared out the doorway.

"4 hours Klaus..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love writing these sooooo much :p