7) The Umbrella Academy x OC/Reader (2)

This is another "one shot" with Eliora and her siblings. There Will probably be a lot of these :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"D-dada pwease... d-don't lweave me !", Eliora wailed, stumbling towards her father as he walked away towards the large door.

He turned with a stern look on his face," You will stay here until you can get over your fear. Lose fear of the dark or it will consume you."

The little girl's lips trembled as she watched her father close the door, leaving her in the tomb like room, completely striped of any light, complete darkness everywhere.

Falling to her hands and knees, she wailed loudly as tears streamed down her face. Her body began to shake as her fear of the dark grew as she realised she was stuck in here yet again.
Her father had grew impatient with the previous weeks of training, he was trying to get the young girl to summon light, take sources of light from objects like lamps but the little girl just couldn't seem to do it. With thin patience, he had locked her in the tomb like basement in the depths of the mansion claiming ," training will not stop, we will just try different methods". But the poor girl was only 3 years old and could barely talk, had just learned to walk but still crawled when she felt tired and could barely comprehend the fact she had this power. She was too young to understand, to young for intense training.

Eliora looked up into the endless depths of darkness, a scream erupted from her little chest, so sickening it could shatter the hearts of anyone who heard. She half crawled- half scrambled into a corner of the room, bringing her legs up to her chest and she heaved and cried.
She whimpered and wailed for what seemed like hours before she eventually started to calm down, her shaking had subdued and her breathing was returning to normal as she slowly and cautiously lifted her head to look around.

Unravelling her legs, the young girl stood onto her Shaky feet, knees trembling as a sob escaped her lips. She lifted a hand in front of her, staring at the lines on her palm before closing her eyes and squeezing tight. She imagined the fire in the fire place in the living room and how warm she felt when she sat with Alison wrapped up in blankets, sipping warm milk.

Her fingers to tingle, she opened her eyes and watched as small swipes of light floated out of her palms. Unknown to Eliora, her once hazel eyes had began to glow a bright gold as the light in her palms intensified. She couldn't help the giggle that erupted from herself and she looked up at the camera in to corner of the room, hoping her father could see.

"Dadda?" She called at hopefully ," can I come out n-now?"
She waited for a reply and frowned when she received none. She closed her eyes and tried tried harder to make the flame bigger, thinking her father wouldn't let her out yet.

Eliora hurried out of fear, still feeling shaky about closing her eyes in the dark dome. With her thoughts scattered and not focused she hadn't realised what she had done wrong until she felt a horrific burning sensation run up her arms l, spreading up her shoulders and onto her scalp. Eliora opened her eyes as a scream erupted from her chest, the pain to intense and suffocating her breathing and the wails she made sounding desperate and uncontrolled.

 Eliora opened her eyes as a scream erupted from her chest, the pain to intense and suffocating her breathing and the wails she made sounding desperate and uncontrolled