24) Ben Hargreeves x Reader

Reginald: "you have the power to be something fearful, something dangerous"

... The siblings at 13 years old ...

"Luther get down.", y/n called watching as a bullet flew past his head just as he ducked. He turned to face the girl, his muddy and bloody face smiling at her.

"T-thankyou 8.", he yelled over the gunfire, throwing a punch to an approaching enemy.

y/n nodded her head, looking around at the rest of her siblings. Whilst Luther tackles the guy who had shot at him, Diego was busy flipping knife after knife at the men charging through the door, knocking them down one by one. Allison was skipping around the men, dodging bullets and knives as she whispered rumours into their ears. Y/N watched as she whispered into an enemies ear, he turned running into the line of bullies coming from his comrade, getting shot down in the process. Moving on she saw Klaus in a far corner of the facility, his hood pulled over his messy hair, lighting a cigarette as he leant against the wall, watching the scene play out before him. He looked over at y/n hiding behind a large pillar, smiling a waving before he closed his eyes, intaking the cigarette. She rolled her eyes with a sigh, jumping in surprise as Five spacial jumped beside her, effectively scaring her before spacial jumping away, laughing at her shriek of surprise.

She sighed heavily, a smile creeping onto her face as she ran around the pillar to the next, looking for Number 6, the last of her siblings.
During every training session, every battle, y/n always made sure her siblings were okay. She was the won that stayed back to make sure everyone got out okay and the one that stood in front of the team, shielding them back from the danger.

y/n began to grow nervous when she couldn't scout out Ben between all the chaos. It was when she paused her running that she heard the faint sound of Ben.

"y-y/n, help!"

A moment later she had sped around the corner, Ben coming into her view. He was backing up against a wall, two men cornering him in. He looked down, trying to summon his "horror", a small whimper leaving him when he found he couldn't.

y/n growled as she charged towards the pair. They spun around at the sound of her footsteps, aiming their guns at her approaching.

She smirked, lifting their guns out their hands without touching them, watching as the enemies stared at their floating guns. They were hypnotised as the guns began to dance in the air, a white visible wind surrounding the men and y/n as she led them away from Ben. They began to hover above the ground, gasping as they tried to reach the ground.

"W-What are y-you."  One of them cried, his face twisted with fear as he rose higher off the ground.

y/n smiled, twisting a finger, watching as the men's eyes snapped to look at her.

"They call me Number 8, The hypnotiser."

The guns suddenly turned in the air, aiming at the men before the trigger was magically pulled, blasting them in the head. They dropped from the air, landing with a loud thud on the ground.

y/n ran towards Ben, grabbing his shoulders with a worried look.
"Ben, are you okay? Did they hurt you?", she rambled as she looked him over for injuries. He smiled, placing his hands on top of hers.

Her eyes snapped up to meet his, her body relaxing under his comforting gaze.

"I'm okay, Thankyou y/n"

Reginald: But like with most occurrences, there is Beauty hidden in the depths of all the darkness.

...