9) The Umbrella Acadmey x OC (Eliora)

"Come on Eliora, open up!"
"Nooooo!"
Yelled Eliora, clamping her mouth shut and moving her face away from Grace. On the spoon in front of her was broccoli, she absolutely hated broccoli.

"Now now Eliora, thats not the way to behave is it?", Grace encouraged kindly, a bright smile on her face... like always.

"I don't lwike it mummy!", she wailed tears gathering in her eyes as she tried to create more distance between her and the spoon.

Just in that moment, Luther strolled into the kitchen smiling before glancing at the scene before him. Eliora was practically hanging out of her high chair, head tilted the other direction, her little nose turned up and her eyebrows were furrowed as she tried to express an angry manner. She glanced up at Luther, her lip trembling as she pleaded,
"Lu lu help me pwease!", she wailed pushing the spoon away further.

He sighed before walking over and sitting beside Eliora's highchair.

"Mum it's okay, I've got this.", he smiled up at her. She smiled and strutted out the room leaving Eliora and Luther together... with the broccoli.

"I-don't wike it!", she sobbed as Luther picked up the spoon. Tears streamed down her face as she watched in fear. Instead of feeding her the spoonful, he brought the spoon to his lips and ate the spoonful whilst watching her reaction.

Eliora watched with a curious face, leaning forward in interest.

"B-But it yucky Lu Lu!", she exclaimed still confused as to how he managed that.
He chuckled as he leaned forward to wipe her tears away. She smiled up at him and grabbed his hand, pulling it into both of hers and holding it.

"Now.", he spoke as he piled up the spoon with more broccoli ," i think you should try it El, it's really good for you."

"No lu it's too yucky.", she spoke calmly looking at the spoon before meeting his eyes with a worried look. He smiled at her cute expression before an idea came to his head.

"But don't you want to grow big and strong like me?", he asked smiling as she glanced up with hopeful eyes.

"Broco make you stwong?", she asked poking the green substance. He nodded as he encouraged, " yep, you'll be the strongest!"

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth wide waiting for Luther to feed her. He laughed as he fed her the spoonful, she ate it almost immediately opening for the next spoonfuls.

A few minutes later she had finished the broccoli and was feeling her muscles. She grinned up as Luther with excited eyes.

"I stwonger already Lu.", she yelled before reaching up punching Luther in the face. Of course to him, it felt like a pat on the cheek, but for the happiness of the younger girl, he fell back onto the floor, moaning in pain as he gripped his cheek.

"Oh, ow ow! Ah you got me El, you got me.", he squirmed around on the floor, holding his cheek. Eliora clapped her hands as she shrieked with happiness before her eyes widened and she climbed out the highchair, Landing with a thud before she trotted over to Luther. She kneeled down and hugged him.

"I sowwy Lu! I didn't mean to!", she exclaimed worriedly. He sat up with a laugh pulling her into his lap and kissing her cheek lightly.

"I'm okay El. You know what you can do now?", he asked, watching as she tilted her head to the side cutely.

"Open my window on my own now?", she asked sweetly.

"No no no, don't try that! We don't want you falling out!", he exclaimed remembering how heavy her window latch was and the strict orders from dad to not let her near it.

" I meant, get Ben back for all those play fights he won!", he grinned as she shook her head in confusion.

"B-But he has lots and lots and lots of arms when we play fight!", she crossed her arms feeling defeated.

"But you're super strong now Eliora.", he encouraged, laughing as her eyes lit up before she ran out the room and down the hall.

Shaking his head, he began clearing the table of all the plates and mess and he heard a loud scream from Ben. He laughed imaging what was going on.

———————————

" I gonna get you now Benny!", she yelled, laughing as she jumped onto  Ben as he screamed for help...