12) Allison Hargreeves x Reader

*Adult Allison*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison sat on her bed flipping through her old photo albums from her childhood. She hasn't been back in this house since she was younger, but due to the passing of her father, she was back here waiting for the arrival of the other siblings.

Skimming through, she came across a photo that was long forgotten but as soon as her eyes scanned over it, she couldn't help the flutter of her heart and the smile that made its way across her face.

The picture had been taken on one of the rare nights where the umbrella academy siblings had snuck out to griddys donuts for a late night snack. All the siblings were practically drunk from all the sugar, prancing around and acting completely loony. Allison and y/n had stayed in the corner of the booth laughing and giggling along with eachother as they enjoyed each other's company. Five had offered to take a picture of them together, y/n quickly leant in to kiss Allison's cheek causing the flustered to cover her face with embarrassment, her cheeks flushing pink in the picture.

Allison was in a trance, staring at the picture as if she were re-watching the scene over and over again, when a gentle, almost unnoticeable tapping sound came from the window. 

Allison wandered over to the window, opening it and peeking out in confusion when she saw the most beautiful butterfly she had ever seen flutter in front of her. It stared at her for a few seconds before fluttering into the room and landing on the photo album.

 It stared at her for a few seconds before fluttering into the room and landing on the photo album

Allison smiled as she closed the window and sat down opposite the photo book. She watched with a smile on her face as the butterfly walked around the photo of her and y/n, as if it were focusing intensely on it. Slowly, Allison reached her hand out towards the creature, watching as it flew up and landed on her index finger without hesitation.

Allison laughed with joy and she moved her finger closer to her face, getting a better look at the beautiful creature. She spent a moment admiring its beautiful wings, feeling entranced by the changing of colours, before she whispered,