18) Number 5 x Reader

All you lovely Diego lovers, please don't be mad!
A lot of requests have been around Diego and I know you are waiting it's just I've written a lot of Diego and barely any Five/Aidan and a few have been requested.

I promise more Diego after this update : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Number 8 sat on her small wooden stall, perched near the window, exhibiting the amazing view of the sun slowly rising across the sky, their large field-like garden shimmering in the morning dew.

A large canvas was perched on its stand in front of her, a collection of wooden paint pallets scattered around her window sill. Her tongue poked out the corner of her mouth as she added the finishing touches to her painting.

A wide grin spread across her face, her eyes gazed over the painting as she clapped in glee.

The painting was only partly finished, but she was tempted to leave it like this. It was her and Five last Saturday, they had been playing in the garden with an old record player. Every Saturday they would enjoy the sunshine or rainy weather as Their father only let the siblings play on Saturday afternoons.

y/n was wearing a green summer dress, her h/c hair blowing in the breeze. Five wore his usual school boy shorts with a shirt and sweater, ditching the blazer as the weather was warmer than usual.

y/n smiled as she looked back at the painting, mirroring the exact moment she couldn't seem to get out of her mind.
—————————-————————————-
She was prancing around the garden, laughing and dancing as she twirled around a grinning Five. She grasped his hand as she pulled him around, beaming at his smiling face and the laughs that erupted from him.

Not looking where she was going, she stumbled backwards towards the hard pavement. Just as she was about to land, Five swept down, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest.

Slowly lifting her head from his chest, y/n's weary eyes met Five's concerned face. A small blush broke across her face as realised the close proximity of their faces, feeling his warm breath slightly fan over her face. She was so lost in the depth of his green eyes that she hadn't realised he'd started leaning in. She felt her body go completely numb, her breathing hitched yet her smile grew wider at the thought of his lips on hers. A small smile graced Five's lips as he dipped his head closer. Their lips barely grazed each-other's before they heard a shout from the backdoor.

There stood Reginald, at the other end of the gardening a fist in the air yelling something or another about "Saturdays play time being over", and "getting too much sunshine".

The pair pulled away from each other quickly, running over to their father with pink cheeks, rapid beating hearts and small smiles of glee.

——————————————————————-
(Painting above = not my art)

y/n was so lost in the memories of last Saturday that she hadn't heard a soft knock at the door. Waiting a few more seconds for an answer, Five slowly opened the door peering in to see y/n sat on her stool, staring at the painting with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Five stood in the doorway for a few moments, admiring how her skin glowed in the early morning light. Gently he spoke up trying not to startle her,

"y/n? Are you alright?", at the sound of his voice, the girl jumped, her hand flying outwards hitting the glass of water beside her canvas, knocking it over. She yelled as she jumped up quickly picking up the glass and moving the paint pallets, frowning as the bottom of the canvas was ruined.
Five rushed forward till His was standing beside her, an apologetic look on his face.