13-Jealous

Jade's POV

The house was huge and beutiful. Honestly I could get lost in here.

I closed the door behind me and started to walk around.

How can I find the fireplace. There must be at least 12 in this house.

I took small slow steps around the house.

I turned the corner and found a large fireplace with the staircase to the right of it.

Maybe this is where I'm supposed to wait.

I took out my phone and texted Jax.

'I'm here. I think I'm in the right place in your house. -Jade.'

My phone vibrated a few seconds after I sent the text.

'I'll be downstairs soon.-Jax.'

Jax's POV

I tossed my phone onto the bed after hitting send.

"I still don't understand why she has to come with us." Jessica spoke from the bathroom.

"Its her job babe." I gave her the same answer i gave the last time she complained about Jade.

What is her problem with her?

I thought they were getting along so well.

"But why not give her the night off and we can be alone." She spoke.

"But we are not going to be alone anyways. It's a gala. full of people." I pointed out.

"I meant after the party silly." She came out of the bathroom.

She was wearing a white strappless dress that exposed a small part of her stomach.

She had a full face of makeup on like always and her hair was let down and in curls.

Thats my girl.

How did I get so lucky with her. She's amazing. She's all i could ever want.

She caught me starring at her and smiled. "What are you looking at me like that for?"

"No reason." I put my hands around her petite waist and pulled her close.

Her hands slowly want around my neck as she pulled me in for a long kiss.

She pulled away and looked me in the eye. "I love you."

I saw a look flash through her eyes. It was a look I had never seen before but I also couldn't recongnize what it was. It was very strange but I ignored it.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her again.

She pulled away from me. I went to kiss her again but she turned her head instead I kissed her cheek.

"That's enough baby." She said. "We are going to be late if you don't leave soon."

"Fine. We'll continue this later." I smirked

I grabbed my stuff and walked down the stairs. I stopped when I was about half way down the stairs, when I saw Jade.

"Oh no." Jessica whispered in my ear. "She's wearing red! To a black and white gala!"

Jade was turned away from us looking around the house as if she was admiring it.

"Calm down." I whispered back in her ear. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Yes It is! You've been to nice to her now she thinks she can do whatever she wants! She's trying to steal the attention away from us!"

I pulled her closer to my face. "Hey! Play nice. I doubt she even knew."