A Cold House

Darm I hate Exams...
Èmma had complete forgotten about the Famous, living and reigning, Designer Gabriel Agreste! Èmma panicked when Adrien said..
-"We're Here!.."

At the Agreste's manor house. As soon as Èmma got out off the black car and perceive the house, she was amazed by the size and architecture of the building. Èmma was starring with her eyes and mouth open and a bright smile on her face. Abruptly the image of the bright and buxom house flickered. She was shaked in confusion. Èmma's heart started beating faster and sturdily against her chest and she felt pain not only in her bosom but in her head as well. This time the headache was furor as her body started staggering. Èmma made a step backwards and gazed at her hands... Her bag was nosturdily on the ground as She was seeing things. Èmma's sight was jolting, changing the environment: her hands were turning  to her superhero black suit. She looked at the house again and with another toss the house was turning from white to fadded grey. The sky was changing from pure, clear blue to black with really dark purple clouds. Èmma started breathing heavy and cursory, thinking that the situation was worst than a nightmare. Soon her sight was stabilise and Èmma couldn't  see anything else excpect ruins and debris. A voice echoed in her mind..
-"Èmmily!?
Èmma come back to reality. Adrien was restless. As soon as he saw Èmmily in pain like she was having a heart attack, he Imidiatly tried to help her. After a few seconds Èmma responded. Adrien was relieved but he asked anyways to be certain..
-"Are you alright?"
-"Yeah! Yeah.."
Adrien has holding her making sure, she won't fall. Èmma raised her head up to look at the house. It was normal..
-"I'm fine?!"
-"Follow me Please"
Natalie said, coming from the front door (she hadn't the slightest idea what just happened /"there was No way, i'm gonna let her know"/,). Adrien and Èmma followed Nathalie into the building. When they passed through the outdoors, Èmma's thought was: "All of That Was an Falsehood!??". She was still shocked but then Èmma became terrifying as she saw...
-"Good Evening Son.."
-"Hello, Father!"
Èmma was screaming from the inside, she was freaking out and Adrien notice his friends awkwardness. The Strict and Cold Glare, Man started clamping slowly the stairs, saying..
-"Adrien, Haven't I taught you Any manners, We First Introduced our Quests (you can also imagine your own words for this part).."
-"Sorry Father. This is-.."
Èmma wasn't feeling well. Gabriel Agreste's footsteps were fillng her with dread-dismay as the cold man was coming closer. She was in awe and started to have sencond thoughts about spending an evening with Adrien. It also crossed her mind that Sleeping in the garbage was better than That house. When Adrien was about to say her Name, she panicked..
-"ÈMMA, ÈMMA RÒSETIEV!!"
Adrien was taken by surprise. On the other hand the Strict men with narrow eyes, raised his eyebrow, gazing at the blonde curls girl. Èmma was fidgeting...
-"I am terribly sorry for yelli- I mean shouting, Sir! I just..I promised to Adrie-To your Son that as soon as we got to your property, I will help Adrien with the Chinese and Piano lessons. Also Thank you for your permission to stay in your house for this evening. I am Greatful for accepting me and your hospitality."
Èmma bowled in respect. Adrien was speakless. Èmmily's hands started shivering. Unexpected The Strict men said with his frigid voice...
-"I'm impressed with your formality, Mrs.Ròsetiev..Adrien you should probably spend more time with her, you might learn some things about Your manners.."
-"Yes, Father.."
Èmma felt butterflies in her stomach. She did not want to put Adrien in such position. Gabriel Agreste was now one step infrond off her. She instantly frozed. The Gelid Man gave her a glare of suspicion...
-"It seems that you miss, reclaim to have Knowledge on my Son's subjects. Am I correct? Tell me how is this a coincidence!?"
-"My Father taught me..."
Èmma said in hesitation. Both Gabriel Agreste and Adrien could hear her breathe shudder. Gabriel Agreste was now more incredulous than before..
-"And What Kind off business your Father attends to require such skills?"
-"You actually said it Sir, he is a businessman. If I remember rightly, my sells Leathers and Fashion designs.."
Gabriel Agreste ( "men i can't say or write just only his first name. There is an awe of terror!") stood-bend a few degrees and with mistrust, he was face to face with the young teenager. He was looking at her directly in the girl's eyes with his norrow and 'classy' glare..
-"Interesting.. Such a skilful person could not have been so easily Forgotten.."
Èmma was in shock, commotion and confound. She was gazing the Cold Man with widely eyes as her heart was pumping faster. Èmma felt her stomach flipped. She blinked and turned her head around to avoid eye contact with the strictly man. She felt ashamed and she "hold back" her tears to show no more weakness infrond off the "Villain". After a minute, Adrien seeing his friend being infringed and emotional hurt by his Father (b*%$#), he raised his hands on Èmma's shoulders and still standing beside her, he took the pluck to say..
-"If you excuse as Father but we really have to start those Piano lessons right away!"
-"Of course..
Gabriel Agreste said and made a small step aside to let them pass. The Cold Man was walking toward his office while Adrien with Èmmily were claimed up the stairs. Gabriel Agreste glanced sideways as he felt two eyes starting at him. Èmma was also looking at him but when she realised that she has been seen, she turned her head around in panic. Gabriel sceptical and distrustful, opened his office's door and walked in...
At Adrien's room, Èmma without a second thought, she walked toward the coach, letting her body to fall and sighed in realive. The Whole "My Grand-Moth Villain Father IS ALIVE!" sitation was still stressful but being with the younger version of her Dad was mostly helpful. Adrien knew how his friend must had felt but he was also confused by something..
-"Èmmily!?
-"Yes Adrien?"
Èmma got up on her knees on the middle of the furniture and turned her face toward Adrien who was standing infrond of his bed (probably cavering Plagg!)...
-"Why Did You lie to My Father about your Name?"
-"What!? Oh! You Mean the Name 'Èmma'!?
Adrien nobbed. Èmma's face turned sad with a weak smile. Adrien walked toward her as Èmma turned around and sat on the coach with her legs and arms crossed...
-"You see, I didn't lie.."
-"What do you mean? Isn't your name Èmmily?"
Adrien asked in confusion and yet with his soft and gentle voice. Èmma responded..
-"No,no It is!..but... Ever since i was a little girl, my mother was always calling me like that for short. I also remember her using the name Èmma when we were playing the pirates.."
-"Piretes!?"
Adrien interacted her cause he didn't expect something like that. According to his manga magazines, little girls were usaly playing with dolls and fantasizing themselves as queens or princesses just like Chloe! Èmma flicked a smile with a "fadded" laugh...
-"Yeach Pirates.. I also remember my Dad calling me his princess with this name..."
Adrien smiled but suddenly he saw tears rolling down Èmma's cheeks, making him anxious... 
-"Èmma are you alright!? Do you want me to bring you some water?"
-"No,no.. I'm gonna be fine. I just went too emotional, sorry"
Èmma with her left arm, she wipped away her tears, clearing her face. Adrien felt his heart pumping as he saw Èmmily's expression. She was desperate in sorrows, she was trying not to cry which was impossible since her eyes were filling with "water". Adrien thought about his mother. They day she left (die), he had no one to addressed to, no one to talk about his feelings. His father locked up himself to this cold and lonely house. Nathalie was just a stanger to his eyes then and Gorilla wasn't so talkative (he still isn't) and he had no friends except Chloe but he couldn't talk to her eather ("not because she was literally a "bluster" and boasting herself but"), he didn't wanted to burger her with his feelings. She had already too much with her family. Adrien raised his hands and took Èmma's into his...
-"Never Apologise for your feelings! You are allowed to let your tears and the pain. Let go of those feelings. You don't have to poison yoursel. Sometimes we have to cry to be happy and sometimes we are lucky to have someone there to cry with ("I'm such a copy-cat!")...
Èmma hag him. At first Adrien was shocked, so he Imidiatly frozed but when he thought about his Lady's almost same speach when he was down. He smiled and hag Èmma back. After a Minute both broke the hag, pull back to each side of the coach and blushed bright red. There was a moment of silence and distraught between them. Adrien scratching his head said...
-"What do you Say..Ready To start those Piano lessons!?"
-"Oh, Yeah..Right! Sorry about That!"
Adrien was at the Piano. Èmma standed up and Followed him. Adrien with a bright smile he said..
-"Don't Worry, After all It is going to be fun playing with you!"
Èmma with another blush, she went and sat at the Piano with Adrien, spending an entire evening decided to music...