Family issues and Mari's Problems

Warning: i'm not good with romance, so don't expect much and this is the reason I took so long to update..

-"ANOTHER DIMENSION!!??"

Both Parents said in flabbergast. ( Description : Adults Marrinete and Adrien turn to the Guardian of the Miraculous, Nino Lahiffe and his wife Àlya Cesaire to find a solution. Nino was using the advanced technology, a hologram, to explain the how complicated was the situation. The Hologram was designed to show Diverse Planets in different directions..
-"Yeah it seems like Your Daughter managed to travel through Space and Time! Arcording to this Hologram Max and Julaka have made, There are five alternative Dimensions related to our Word! There is might a Possibility to Find Èmma on Those four..Aah, Planets!"
Nino pointed out the "Planets" in the hologram. Adrien ,comforting Marrinete by rubbing her arms, hugging her, he was starring carfuly the Hologram. As Adrien was gazing at the it, he realised that every Planet was getting darker than the one Before. When his gaze rest on the fifth planet, Adrien pointed out at it, saying..
-"What About That One!?"
Nino turned around to see the black Planet on the hologram. How was he suppose to explain that. Àlya stepped foward in the conversation and all the looks turned on her..
-"That Planet had been Destroyed a Long time ago. Jullika said That Is Now Consume by Dark Aura, making the Planet unstable and extremely Dangerous.."
-"This Is All My Fault!"
Marrinete interacted Àlya as a result not Letting her to finish. She started crying (again). Adrien raised his hand on Marrinete's cheeks, wiping away the tears,(" For Some reason! Every time I Want to Write Adrien, I Write Chat Instead, so if I don't see it You Should Know!") Looking his wife in her the despondently eyes...
-"Hey! Don't say that! Stop blaming your self! You had Know Control of what Happened! Don't worry I will be The one who will go to Find our little angel.."
-"What? How? ("Why he said that! He knew his wife and the next things she would have said") NO! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES! I Already lost Èmma, I Can't lose You Too! NO WAY!"
Adrien sighed. He had forgotten all about Marrinete's stubbornness. He thought that it was also his fault cause he became just like his father: always working but he never let his exhaustion take away his kindness and love for others. Adrien thought he was a terrible father as the latest moths, he didn't even knew what was going in the house, not just Èmma. He felt desperation, claiming that it was his Duty to find his daughter..
-"I Would rather go than knowing i can Lose Both of you! Your Life is more Pressure than Mine and Hugo needs you more Than Anything now! No Buts!! I am Going and I know that You need Me but we Both know that You are strong and You will get Through with my Lose.."
Adrien had literally "caught Marrinete's tongue". She was trying to find something in his speech to make an objection but when she was about to say something, a sweet voice was heard from their backs. Everyone in the Room turned around only to see a small boy with dark blue hair, green pyjamas and a yellow dety-bear dragged from his left hand ("Chloe's bear to be exact"), rubbing with his right eye with the other hand. Since Èmma's wish and disappearance, Hugo age was effective and now he was four and a half years old! It was like he never had grown up since he first timetravel through time and Èmma was they key to make everything to normal again ("well as normal it could get at least")
half-sleeping, with the "rubber" voice of his, he said..
-"Mom..what going on?"
-"Nothing Darling... Dad and I are just have a conversation with your angle and Godmother!"
Marrinete said with a kind tone on her voice and took Hugo in her arms. She smiled gently at him as the little boy yawrned..
-"Why don't we go to bed, you have school tomorrow, Are you excited to see your old Teacher Mylène again!?
-"Mommy...(*yawn*) Where is Èmma?"
Marrinete looked back at her Husband with sad Eyes. Àlya, Nino and Adrien Looked away in despair and sorrows. Marrinete with hesitation said to her son..
-"Don't worry, she is going to come back soon..now let just go to bed.."
Both left and Àlya also left as she had to pick up her own children from her older sister...
After a while of "long explainings", Nino gave Adrien a control dimension remote which was also had a tracker on it that could only be attracted by Èmma's magical energy. Max made the remote and Jullika added the tracker. Jullika was able to make the tracker without any technical problems, thanks to a piece of fragment from Èmma's Aura that Nathaniel had as a necklace. Chloe's offering to buy the extra equipment to make this machine successfull was also a huge "deal" and everyone was greatfull for the mutual assistance. Adrien was now able to travel through space to other dimensions. Nino adviced Adrien it was better to be in his superhero form before he leaves so there will be none changes of losing Plagg or his Powers during his transmission. Now as Chat Noir, Adrien was ready make this massive step and start searching for his daughter. Nino gave Adrien a black bag with suppliers for his journey..
-"And Remeber! After You Used It you Have To wait one Hour for the machine to recharge to use it again.."
-"And Do NOT use it earlier or you will break it and you stuck in that dimension for the rest of your Nine lifes. Get it Nino! I promise to be careful!"
Nino gave Chat Noir a friendly hag. Both patted# each other's backs. Nino broke the hag saying to his Friend..
-"Good Luck Dude! I just hope, Èmma is not in that dark Planet cause there is no escape!"
-"Me too Nino, I really want my little princess is Okay.."
Both where gazing at the Hologram and more specific the black blanet..

Marrinete was at her balcony as she couldn't "join Tikki at sleep". She was gazing the Shy with a sad expression and she was contentiously sighted. Suddenly a particular Black Cat showed up from nowhere. Marrinete though wasn't Surprised...
-"Hey Chat...
-"Hey Princess! What are you doing Tonight!? Aren't You Cold? It is Quite Chilly out here!"
Marrinete rolled her eyes and flashed a smile. She hang her head low again. Chat got closer to her. Marrinete looked up in anxiety and before Both realised it, they Couldn't Break the Eye contact. With Marrinete's Blink, Chat could move again. He cleaned his throat and with his kind voice..

( I SKIPPED THIS SEGMENT CAUSE IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE..SO IMAGINE HOW IT STARTED, THANK YOU.)

...Chat ignore the metallic taste of her kiss so he wouldn't let his mind turn blanc and have control of his actions and body but Marrinete was making it realy hard with her quite moans of pleasure. Chat started feeling the heat as he was hearing the slight snorting sounds she was making and press into her even more, grabbing her into his arm by her hips and placed her aggressively against the wall. Marrinete's back has now on the balcony's wall and she let a louder moan as Chat Noir was moving down ,leaving love bites, to her neck and collar bone. A few seconds later they change positions. Marrinete was now the one who had Chat Noir against the wall. She started pulling down Chat's bell to have access to his neck and chest. Marrinete's mind was blurry as she was kissing Chat's neck. It was now her turn to leave love marks on his chest. Chat Noir took Marrinete in his arms again and before they both knew it Marrinete was lying on her bed and He was combatively kissing her, raising his hand under her shirt. The warmth feel of her body and the soft kisses from him were giving them the desire for more and So Chat with a slow and gentle way, raised her shirt and started kissing the girl's belly. Marrinete, moaning, closed her eyes again and remembered the time, she first kissed Chat Noir as Ladybug. Marrinete's Thought that Ladybug will never experience something like this...
Chat moved Gently back to her lips again and Kissed her like there was no tomorrow while puring. He forget himself and His Name and Both savor the moment because there was no more. They Broke the Kiss as Both didn't want to go to far and Chat let his Body rest on the bed beside Marrinete. Both Panting as their hearts were pumping faster..
A few minutes passed and Chat Noir decided it was Time for him to head back home. Before he even got up Marrinete pulled him back to bed, hanging him tight. Chat Noir Blushed red as he realised his Princess didn't want him to leave, so he stayed. Chat put his hand under Marrinete head as a comfortable pillow and cavered their bodies with the blanket. Both embraced each other closer, closed their eyes as warmth took them into deep and delightful speep...

Back to our small heroine. Èmma was still crying. She had wrapped her arms around herself and she had till her head on her knees. Èmma had also taken iff her hoodie. Plagg who was further there tried to tranquilized her..
-"Are You Ok Kid?"
Èmma raised her head up a few degrees and nobbed once as a 'no'. Plagg with his sentimental eyes "pet" her head with his small black hand..
-"Come on We better head Back to Adrien's room, He would be back in a few..."
Èmma got up and Followed Plagg to the exit. She was trying to wipe out her tears and stop snobbing as Both Left the disgraceful room uder the lonely ground...

Episode 2 part 5
Thank you.. by Larendia 🐾