Chapter 3

Warning this chapter contains sexual content between two men.

Dagues Duncan Killian

Ewan looked at the man he loves. His Dagues was like a wounded boar. He hurt him badly. He will take anything and everything Dagues throws at him. Its the only way to fight for forgiveness. The only way to be near him. Dagues had cut himself off these past months. No one knew where he had disappeared to. He had cut off his long beautiful black hair and grown out his beard. He only returned recently for Shannon. He watched as Dagues took a step closer to him. Moving like the predator he is. Instinct told him to take a step back. Dagues's arm snakes out faster than he could blink and pulled him into his arms. The man was more dangerous and deadly than he ever was "Begging your pardon my dear for taking your virtue. I promise you be wedded and well bedded" Dagues whispered in his ear and released him as suddenly as he took him. He watched as the big highlander left the room. His back strait muscles bulging from the tension in his body.

The King motioned him forward. He moved to the dais trembling in his boots."I hope young Brendon you know what you doing.... Be warned though hurt him again and I will take everything from you. Dagues is a good man. The best amongst us and he's more than a friend he's a brother" Alasdaire McKinnon said softly. Ewan nodded his head in understanding. He is told in so many words that his cruel behaviour towards Dagues will not be tolerated anymore. The king dismissed him with a hand gesture. A young servant girl took hold off his arm. "We need to prepare you for Chief Killian" she said and led him away.

An hour later and Ewan found himself bathed,scented and dressed in the Killian female kilt. His ordinary brown kilt was removed and burned. As per Dagues orders. He was to be taken as a wife in Killian colours. The huge heavy solid oak door swung open. Dagues stood there huge and proud. Lord the man was beautiful. "The priest is here" he said in his deep and rich voice. "Dagues perhaps we should wait...let the banners fly first" Ewan did not count on Dagues moving so swiftly with the wedding. He wanted to get back home as soon as possible but under Killian colours. "Let me put it this way the priest is here either for a wedding or funeral you choose" Dagues answered him. Ewan knew he had no choice really. He came to secure Dagues protection he got it one way or another. "Wedding........Dagues please can you not find it in your heart to forgive me" he pleaded.

"I have no heart" Was all Dagues said before he left. Ewan sank to the floor. He cast his eyes up."Lord please forgive me for hurting that man so much. He has a heart I know... A gentle one I was privileged to call my own once. Please even if he never loves me again. Return what I took from him" he hoped his prayer would be answered. The maid took his arm gently "Come its time to make you Lady off Killian castle" she said.

Like the proverbial pig led to the slaughter Ewan followed the girl to the chapel. His hearts sat in his throat. He heard the whispers about the whore. His wedding day, it felt as cold and gray as the winter weather. Dagues stood in front off the priest with Alasdaire McKinnon at his side. Another warrior next to the King. Two witnesses that's what they were. The maid left him at the chapel entrance. He was to walk to Dagues alone. No family at his side. "What you sow is what you reap" he thought. Ewan moved like the dead. He did not hear his vows nor himself answered. He only came back to reality when Dagues gave him a slight push to sign the register. He finished and handed the inked feathered pen to Dagues. "Make an x I will sign your name" he whispered softly to Dagues. Yet to his surprise he watched as Dagues signed his own name on the correct place with the most beautiful flourish handwriting he'd seen. Dagues learned how to read and write and some how it pained him. He wanted to be the one to teach him."Who was it the helped him. Were they intimate with each other." That floated in his mind. "On the other matter ....Ewan!" Dagues hard voice shocked him out off his thoughts. "Aye" he asked. "Ewan is the boy Duncan a carrier or a dominant male" Dagues repeated his question. "Oh he dominant male" he replied dazed.

He watch as Dagues and Alasdaire shared a silent private conversation. "Why Dagues? ... You are not taking him from me!" Ewan felt panic rise up in him. "I'm not that cruel. Carrier males cannot inherit land nor title. As my first born I have to legitimise him. If he was a carrier than my second born dominant son would take the chieftain title" Dagues assured him gruffly with a snort. With a nod from Dagues a guard escorted him back to the room he was prepared in. Now he stood starring into the fire in the chambers brazier. Wondering what's going to happen next. But it was out off his hands now. Dagues held all the power. Whatever he ordered was done either by his people or the King. Ewan knew part off him deep inside would remain quite until he fights back against Dagues. And fight he will have to do to redeem himself in Dagues's eyes and hopefully heart.

"I wonder what your plotting now in that beautiful mind off yours when you frown like that" Dagues's voice startled him. He did hear him enter. He turned to Dagues and watch him bolt the door shut. Dagues folded his huge arms over his chest and commanded with one word. "Strip!" Ewan knew Dagues will not say it a second time so he swiftly undressed himself until he stood stark naked in front off Dagues. Dagues held his gaze firmly and moved toward him. Each step he took closer seem predatory then the next. Ewan knew there will be no lovemaking or gentleness from Dagues. He will ride him like a animal. Part off him was excited to know that animal behaviour is Dagues way off showing him that raw emotion and turmoils inside him. He took hold of his hand and shoved him toward the bed. Dagues stopped at the egde of the bed and turned him facing the bed. "So this is how its going to be. From behind"  Ewan thought as Dagues shoved him face first into the matrass. His legs bend on the egde. Dagues lifted his hips and bend near his ear and whispered "I'm not going to waist time preparing you. I want you to feel me for days to come and know this is what you asked for." Ewan felt his butt cheeks being spread open an spat on right in his hole. He felt the thick wide head off Dagues's cock spread the spit. Making him wet.

Dagues was a big man allover including his cock. It was huge. Warriors would say he was bigger than the king. More blessed. Ewan knew pain was coming. This was Dagues usually after a battle and Ewan loved it. He gritted his teeth as he felt more spit on him. Dagues opened him with his head. Ewan felt the tight resistance his hole was presenting. Dagues grunted as he edged his penis on. Covering his whole body Dagues pushed his cock into him fully. Ewan heard and felt the pop off his ring as Dagues slid home. His own cock was hard under him. Leaking. Dagues did not give him half a second to adjust to his size and being filled so completely. He rested his entire weight on him and whispered "wife" in his ear before he moved.

The sensation and burning feeling Dagues gave moving in and out off him made Ewan harder leaking more and more. New tension built inside him. The need to thrust his ass back at Dagues. He arched his back and muffled his scream in the bed as Dagues increased his thrust. Ewan felt Dagues grew harder and larger inside him. Huge balls slapped against his taint. The fabric off Dagues's kilt rubbed at his back. He fought the moans as hard as he could. This was his beast fucking him. He missed him. As his body tensed over his. Ewan lost all ability to think just feel as Dagues rammed his cock in and out off him. He heard the sound off their wetness. Skin slapping against skin. Sweat dripping from Dagues onto him. He felt his balls tighten the same time as Dagues's. Matching Dagues's groan he  let go. He came on the bed his ass gripping Dagues's cock tightly as it spasmed. His hole hungrily swallowed Dagues's seed as he filled him to the brim.

Breathing hard Dagues withdrew with a wet pop. Ewan turned his head to the side and watched Dagues adjust his kilt. "We leave in a few minute. Get dressed" was all he uttered and left. Trying not to cry Ewan moved slowly. Sliding off the bed. Dagues's seed dripped from him between his tights."Aye " he thought "Dagues was not going to make it easy for him." But the man who loved him wild and passionately, sweet and gentle, hard and beastly was still there. He knew it deep in his heart.

Thank you vote and comment. Do you like or not. Sorry for grammar and spelling errors.