Chapter 13

Warning sexual content between two males.

Ewan knew if he didn't held on to Dagues's arms for dear life he would have toppled off the other side of the bed by now. Dagues was tearing his ass apart and he loved it. His own hard cock was slapping at a vigorous rhyme against his belly as Dagues pounded his monster cock in and out of him. He felt the delicious burning sensation in his ass. Dagues's arms muscles flexed in his hands as he fucked him. He definitely couldn't feel his legs anymore. They were bended forward and rested on Dauges shoulders. His voice was long gone from screaming and he could only moan. The wet slapping sound of their sex filled the room. His ass hungrily swallowed Dauges's cock.

Dagues was close but Ewan knew that he was closer the minute he felt the burning sensation in the pit of belly. His balls tightened his ass clenched and he exploded between them. His hole gripped Dagues's cock hard. Dagues roared like a wounded beast and erupted inside him. Dagues convulsed as he kept coming and coming. He was sure he kept his word and was putting that baby in his belly. Both of them were breathing hard. Dagues collapsed with his full weight on him. Ewan's entire body was still convulsing and trembled from his double orgasm. Their bodies wet and slippery. Ewan felt himself drift. His mind and body mentally and fiscally spend. But Dagues had other ideas. "We not done yet Ewan" he whispered in his ear. Dagues withdrew his wet and hard cock from his ass and flipped him over on his belly. He grabbed his hips and raised him up ass in the air. Immediately Dagues penetrated him again. Holding his hips securely in his large hands. Dagues rocked his body back and fort on his cock.

Ewan didn't think he would last the night. He fisted the bedsheets in his hands and gritted his teeth. Dagues slammed into him over and over. He was fucking his own cum out off his ass. He couldn't stop the screams that erupted from his throat. Balls slapped against balls. His hole was stretched wide open. Dagues climbed on to the bed mounted him like a horse and drilled him from a top angle going much deeper. Ewan lost the battle against his orgasm and consciousness. The last thing he felt was Dagues hot sperm filling him again.

Ewan woke up disorientated. It took him a few minutes to realise that it was morning. He tried to turn over but the pain in his back and ass stopped him. Lord Dagues had worked him last night. There was a soft knock on the door. "Come in" he answered. His voice sounding hoarsely. "Good morning my lady. His lord Killian instructed me to make sure you have a warm bath with salt in" the maid said who entered. Ewan grunted his answer to her. The maid went about as instructed. Ewan silently thanked Dagues. His entire body was sticky with cum and painfully but deliciously satisfied. His bath filled he dismissed the girl. Telling her he'd call when he was done. Ewan struggled out off bed into the  bath. Moaning as he sunk his body into the hot water. It felt like heaven.  Slowly he cleaned himself. His mind kept going back to the previous night. If he didn't know Dagues he would've swore that the man was nothing but an animal. But he knew the man well and he knew that Dagues can be gentle as well as beastly. He bit his lip. If he didn't mess up the way he did he would've been happily married with his beast.

But he had to he just had to go on a self righteous crusade. He dried himself off and got dress. He summoned the maid back to clean the bath. Ewan limped his way downstairs. The was still a lot of cleaning still to do. He stopped at Dagues's study and entered without knocking. Dagues's head snapped up from what he was reading. Two other warriors of clan Killian stood in front off their Chief hand on their swords. "What do you want Ewan" Dagues snapped at him while folding the paper in his hand and tucking it into his kilt. "I'm sorry to bother you Dagues. Errr I just mmmm wanted to know what would you like for the evening meal." He asked uncertain. Dagues's reaction unnerved him. "Whatever you decide " Dagues replied curtly. Ewan wasn't sure if he should go or stay. But Dagues made the choice for him. "Get out Ewan" he said. Ewan nodded and left. The was no mistaking Dagues's rude tone with him. Ewan went to the kitchen and asked the maid to get him four pork legs, herbs, flour and vegetables. He then proceeded to his other daily task off cleaning two more floors. He refuse to think on Dagues's behavior or how he felt emotionally.

He'd rather keep busy. By midday he went back to the kitchen to start the evening meal. He kept his tears for himself. He refuse to let them fall. He fed Duncan while cooking. Not caring who starred at him and how. He multi tasked. He handed Duncan to the nursemaid after his feeding to put him to bed. 

Dagues and his men walked in by nightfall just ad he was spreading all the food on the table. He stood back and let Dagues and his men take their seats to help themselves. Unnoticed he left the kitchen as they dug into their food. He made his way to Duncan's nursery closed the door and broke. The tears falling from his eyes at their own will. His body wrecked with pain as his heart ripped to shreds. This was his own doing. He sunk down on the stone floor and continued to break. Ewan the warrior was no more. It was Ewan the carrier. The wife who's husband did not love him anymore. He didn't know how long he laid there crying but he knew he was empty.  He knew Dagues had something in his hand that he was not allowed to see. He did know that he was not trusted in Dagues's study. "Why did he continued to torture himself like this. Dagues was never going to trust or love him ever again. It was time even if he didn't want to but it was  time to admit defeat" he thought to himself as he got up from the floor. He straitened his clothes took a deep breath and walked out.

He went to their bedroom and washed his face in cold water. Changed into his nightdress and went to bed. He willed his mind to switch off and give into the tiredness off his body. But his mind kept going on about finding himself again without Dagues. He knew he had to or he would die. Finally before Dagues entered their room Ewan drifted. He closed his eyes and thought off his sweet boy Duncan. He dreamed off another world where Dagues loved him. His dreams were filled with laughter and happiness.

                                     Sorry for any grammar errors. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed.