The Young Boy, Opens a Shop

It was now the third day I've been here and I just bought my new shop. I've already had so many customers because they found out my shop sold real jewelry. I was wearing my black uniform but with long black gloves and long black socks. Along with my normal shoes and necklace.

That's went a certain customer caught my eye. It was the queens butler, Ash Landers. He came up to the counter. "You are the owner of this shop, correct?"." Yes, my name is (y/n) (l/n),  may I help you?"."Yes,  do you have something that's purple and white and a different piece that is green and gold?"."2 correct? Would you like a necklace, ring, pendant?"."you may chose". I went into the backroom and found 2 perfect pieces of jewelry...

I came out of the backroom and showed them to him

I came out of the backroom and showed them to him. "They are perfect!  Here" Then he handed me a bag of money. I checked how much was in there and if it was real. Then I gave the Jewel's to him. "Also..." He handed me a note with the queens seal on it and left. I noticed that no one else was in the shop and I was almost out of stock so I closed the store for the day.

I sat in my chair and decided to read the letter with the queens symbol...

Dear the owner of the Shining Gems,

I have heard about you shop, it's only been open a day and it's the buzz of the town already. My butler is bringing 2 pieces of your jewelry. I also want to see you at my manor at about 5 O clock to talk to you in person. Ill have my butler bring you then.

From, Queen Victoria.

Then I heard laughter and my store shaked. And I knew exactly were it came from. So I ran next door to the Undertaker.  I slammed the door open "Can you quiet down Undertaker! Your gonna crack or break my Jewel's."." Oh, I am sorry (y/n)" Then Sebastian and Ceil stared at me, they Obviously remember who I am. "What did I interrupt?"." Oh, I was just telling them about the jack the Ripper case."."oh, I actually have some information about Jack the Ripper to if you want to hear."."I'll go first, An interesting pattern I've seen these days often get customers who are incomplete."."Incomplete"." yes, the uterus is missing, which is quite odd. The killer makes a big mess of the body that, but that particular part is always precisely excised."

"He did it on the road that was public, though now high traffic, what an amateur have a difficult time carrying out such a complete procedure quickly enough?".

" you're a clever one, butler. This is exactly what I was thinking, you see, for see, he slips her throat with a sharp weapon, then he rips into her right hip and takes her precious one mile apart, there will be more sane I'm certain that sadistic killers like this one won't stop until swollen makes them. Will you stop him? can you sniff him out like a good little guard dog?"

"It is your turn (y/n)". " well, you didn't hear it for me, but I heard Jack the Ripper was 2 people. Not only that, one was female and the other was male. I know more, but why would I, telling you less makes it all the more fun!" Then I could feel them all staring at me in anger or annoyance. "I have to go meet the queen, see ya!"

Then I left the building then I went to the queens place.

~~~

It was 5, so I entered her place. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Ash and at the end of the Hall was the queen sitting on her throne. Ash led me up to her, that's when I noticed both her and ash were wearing my jewelry. "(Y/n) (l/n)  was it?". I nodded. "I have seen your jewelry and to my surprise they are real. I would like you to be my Jewel"

"May I have I little more elaboration than that my queen?"."She means for you to be the queens jewel, like the queens guard dog."." Oh, I get it now. Sure, I'll be your gem my queen"