The Young Boy, In Houndsworth

Just to be clear Angela and Ash will be two different people and not the same person. However they will be twins with similar goals. I did this for 2 reasons, to make it easier on me while writing and because ash will be a love interest along with many other males in the story. Sorry but I did not feel comfortable if they were the same person so I may go off of the manga more than the anime. Also their will be a lot of skips.

I was handing out in my living room when I noticed that they were going to houndsworth that's when I knew that I could final get back into that world. I jumped into the TV only to land in a tree. That's when I noticed I was wearing something different in stead of the clothes I was in. (Picture above). I don't really wear black but it looks cool. That's when I noticed a woman when I jumped down. Specifically Angela. I don't really like her. "What we're you doing in that tree?". I gotta make up an excuse! " I was waiting for Ciel Phantomhive. You see, I'm the queens Gem"."Oh, I heard of you, the queen added a new animal to the patch, however this time it's jewel. Would you like to come with me to my masters mannor? That is where he should be going "." Of course, that would be a big help, thank you"

~~~

I was basically having a staring contest with Henry. Then Angela opened the door beside me to reveal Ciel and Sebastian. They looked around the room which had multiple animal heads on plack's. Then Henry started whipping Angela and saying "who the hell is this Chihuahua! I told you to bring in the queens guard dog when he arrives!"."Chihuahua?". Angela started to 'cry' while Henry was whipping her. Sebastian then, on cells orders, grabs Henry's arm so he would stop moving. "I can assure you Henry, The Chihuahua you speak of is the earl Phantomhive."." You mean to tell me that poodle is the queens guard dog"."oh my, looks like (y/n) is here."."I'll go help out the servants outside." Then I left to go help the people outside.

~~~

It was night and I was sitting on a rock when I heard a howl. Then a few minutes later, the people from the Phantomhive mannor came outside. They didn't see me so they left for the town, so we're at that part already huh.

~~~

Today we were going swimming. Well, the servants. I was sitting near Tanaka and Angela. I was also writing in my book. A little while later we started eating and everyone was being so kind to Angela, when she was just full of evil tricks. However all these sweets were really good, I may not be a fan of chocolate but it was very good. Then people started saying something along the lines of 'punishment about to begin'. I'm so not leaving, the poor dogs. That would be way to painful.

The night (sorry so many skips)

Not to long ago we saw Henrys body, it pains me to see that finny as fallen for Angela's illusion of her 'kind and innocent' self only do get his heart broken. Plus, finny was one of my favorite characters, when I first watched the anime, when I saw that finnys heart broken, I just wanted to hug him. So I waited outside in the forest for finny to run by. I heard him scream, then I saw him trip on a rock near me and fall face first. "You alright finny"." Oh, it's you"."sorry, I have not formally introduced myself, I am (y/n) (l/n). The queens Jewel.".

Me and finny talked the night away. He asked questions like how do you know Ciel, why are you here, and asked for advice. And I also gave him a lot of hugs. I told him if a women I'd a scandal. Don't go for it, no matter how nice she is, it's most likely an act. And before we knew it, it was daybreak. "Well, it was nice talking to you. I have to take my leave."." Oh ok, bye (y/n)! Maybe we can talk later"

~~~

Sebastian official just beaten pluto half to death using 'rewards and punishments' and we were about to go to the Phantomhive manor, I decided to tag along. I rode in the servant carriage. I was so happy to get out of houndsworth, these 2 episodes are honestly my least favorite. Then human pluto jumped on my lap and started to nuzzle my neck. Which I actually found odd because it's the first he met me, well, at least saw my face. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it just was odd. So I just ruffled his hair while we rode away, another thing that surprised me is that it looked like finny was jealous. Looks like the innocent cinnamon roll has a crush on me. Take that you bloody angel!