The Young Boy, And Friends...?

I was in my office. Mary, Max, and Vinsone were with Eichi and Eiko doing who knows what. With me was Drossel, the only non demon in the house but still not human either.

He was actually making me try multiple types of tea like black tea, yellow tea, oolong tea, green tea, herbal tea, white tea, kombucha tea, earl gray tea, Longjing tea, blooming tea, and so much more. So much tea.

He was also letting me taste a lot of sweets. Examples: cheesecake, tiramisu, pavlova, sachertorte, mille-feuille, baklava, créme caramel, crêpe and chocolate mousse. So many sweets. I felt so full...

"Master, Are you alright?"

"I just feel so full... Why did you make me do this anyway?" I say as I rest on my desk.

"I wanted to see what you liked the best. We have more tomorrow."

"I'm going to have a stomach ache... "

That's when the doors bursted open revealing Eiko. "Master come quick!"

"What happened?"

"No time to explain!" He said as he grabbed my arm and tugged me out of the room. Drossel followed behind us with a confused yet worried face.

He tugged me out to the courtyard and the others were there as well. "What happened?" I asked as Eiko finally let go of my arm.

The all looked up. I looked up as well shocked at what I saw. I swirl or purple, blue, and black in the sky.

"What is that?" I asked

"We were hoping you knew."

It then made a sound. It's sounded like clanking and screaming. Then three figures came out and the spiral disappeared. They fell to the ground. They got up and I could hear popping and that horrid sound like nails scratching a chalkboard. I was shocked.

Stood in front of me were my friends from the real world. They looked around then looked at me and were shocked as well. Every took a defensive position and Drossel was the one who guarded me. Zoisite then ran up to me and Drossel and tried to hit him. Drossel then surprised me and roundhouse kicked Zoisite in him face. Normally, from even a human, Zoisite should have been knocked down. Zoisite is not exactly normal when it comes to fighting, especially when it's because of me.

The kick just moved him a few centimeters and made some markings on the ground. I know he can withstand a lot, but a roundhouse kick from a metallic doll is a bit much. He lunged at Drossel again, this time hitting him and knocking out his right eye out if place and onto the floor. He grabbed the right part of his face and looked at Zoisite, who now grabbed my arm and pulled me over to Chrysoberyl and Topaz.

Everyone was now about to attack. Eichi and Eiko the leaped at Zoisite, who was still grabbing my arm, for a team attack.

"Stop!" I yelled. They then stoped with there fists a few centimeters from Zoisite's face. "Zoisite, what have I told you about attacking unprovoked..."

"Really!? They were holding you hostage!"

'Are you kidding me...'

"They weren't holding me hostage... They were doing their job and guarding me."

"Why the hell were they guarding you when it's just us. Your friends!"

"One, they didn't know about you three. Second, this isn't are world."

"Is anyone going to ask about what you're wearing (y/n)?" Chrysoberyl asked, intruding me and Zoisite's conversation/argument. "She has a good point" Topaz agreed. Zoisite then turned back to me and looked at my clothing.

"Holy shit! You look amazing"

I snorted. "Zoisite, language!" Chrysoberyl yelled at Zoisite. I also heard Topaz say, "he is very pretty..." As well. I love these three so much...

-Time Skip-

"So, they won't hurt anyone as long as your safe and you say not to?" (Eichi)

"Yes, I assure you that they mean no harm." (You)

"That's good at least. Should we prepare rooms for them?"

"Yes please."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's so white...

So bright...

My body feels numb...

Where am I...?

"You are in my realm..."

Who are you...?

"Not of importance as of now"

Why am I here...?

"I wanted to ask you a question"

Like what...?

"Can you sing?"

What kind of WTF question is that?

"Just answer it! I'll tell you why after"

Yes I can.

"The reason why is because of the powers. The powers we have can only be used at its best if a certain part of our bodies uses it. Yours is your voice and feet."

Alright..?

"This information will be useful soon. Good luck with those angels!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I shot up from my bed. What the fuck was that?