The Young Boy, Indians

If I am correct. Tonight, they should go to the mansion to see Agni.

I was currently walking on the rooftops near the mansion when I saw Soma, Ciel, Lau, and Sebastian all against the wall. I jumped down, walked over to Ciel. I tapped his shoulder. He made a "Bah!" noise as he turned around.

"Oh, it's just you (y/n)... You know what. (Y/n), can you help us?"

"As long as it's fun, I don't care"

"Good"

A few minutes later, we entered the mannor and peeked through the door to see a man and Agni talking. Once they said Minna. So many went through the door and straight to Agni. Ciel tried to say something but me and Sebastian covered his mouth.

I placed Ciel on the floor. Then he whispered. "We need to get that stupid prince and out of here"." But west will recognize you"."leave it to me"."may I join you? I want to have fun as well"

Sebastian placed on a deer head and I made a mask appear in my cape so they couldn't see it materialize. I grabbed it and placed on my face.

Agni was about to hit Soma when me and Sebastian entered

Agni was about to hit Soma when me and Sebastian entered. I grabbed Soma and jumped back while Sebastian blocked the hit.

Then the man looked at us "a deer man and a wolf man!?"

He then told Agni we were spies. The a bit later Agni started to cry blood talking about how he was reborn and how he would only have one master. I didn't really care about what he was saying since I heard it all before.

He then tore off his bandages and went berserk. He started to destroy the room. I threw Soma over my shoulders then me and Sebastian was jumping around.

We then jumped out the window on Ciels orders.

~~~

It was 5 am in the morning of the next day. I was outside the mannor in the city that Ciel owned. I had a fine idea. "Eiko, Eichi."

"Yes master". They appeared to my left. " There is a cooking competition going to happen today. I want you both to enter and make the best curry in the world and win. And this will not be an easy challenge "

"We're demons, it should be easy enough. " Eiko perked up.

"That's where your wrong. Your going up against another demon, a God blessed hand, and cursed curry. I need you both to be at your best. Also, the queen will be there. And if you lose there will be consequences."

"Yes your majesty" They both bowed then left. Now this should make things more interesting phantomhive. Let's see how you par with my butlers.

~~~

It was now time for the curry festival. "Ciel". He turned around to see me. "What?"." I just want to say good luck"."I don't need it"."oh you will, after all, your going against my butlers."."wait, you have- where did he go!"

I giggled to my self as I saw Ciel looking around. Fun fact, I'm standing in the same place I was. I'm just invisible now. I walked over to the back area and turned myself visible. "We know what we are going to do master. There is a high chance we shall win."

"What about 100 percent"

"I am sorry but we cannot confirm that."

"Very well. But you better win, also"

They looked at me. "Make an Innocent food, we're gonna need it."

"Can you elaborate master?" Eiko asked.

"Add some sugar to it. Like candy. But, don't let people see"

"Yes your majesty"

I then went out to the main Hall. When I stopped horns started to blare and a red carpet rolled down on the floor. Then the queen and Ash Landers walked down the carpet besides me. When they pasted, Ash looked at me and smirked. I stayed straight faced.

They then went up and on to the stage. The queen sat down on the chair with Ash beside them. They were both wearing my jewelry Ash got a while back. Ash then talked for the queen and started the curry competition. "Not only will they win a warrant, they will also win a piece of jewelry from the shining gems and my jewel.

'Why was I not informed about this!'