The Young Boy, Real World Normal

MINI CHAPTER

I decided not to go to that world today, I'm also currently watching what happens on the TV. Some how, where ever I go it shows, when I'm not in that world, all eyes on Ciel. Currently he his at the dance dressed as a woman. Due to this, I sometimes see things off camera. It was cool. That's when I had a good idea. I could invite some of my friends.

Chrysoberyl (left), Topaz (middle), and Zoisite (right)

Chrysoberyl (left), Topaz (middle), and Zoisite (right). (If you know where these people are from, I am very proud).

About 30 mins later, we were all here.  "(Y/n), you should get a bird"." Birds would be a nice edition to this place". "Birds are annoying"." How do you know that, you don't a birb"."what is with you topaz and calling things by different names, it's not birb it's bird...."(I highly disagree Zoisite, it's pronounced and spelled Birb, not bird). "Now be quite you 2 boys, a man is about to talk"." HEY!" Topaz and Zoisite said in unison.

After awhile, we all settled down and Zoisite even brought out some Beer that he shared with Chrysoberyl. And so we just watched some Saki K. on Netflix. Looks like I'm going to be doing this for awhile.