The Young Boy, Cinematic Records

The queen left a letter about the occult thing that Ciel, Sebastian, and Grell were supposed to look into. Apparently she wanted me to look into it.

So I am currently in occultist attire acting as one of them since I was welcomed in. It seems that I got here before the others. I've been here since morning.

It was night now and Ciel with his pawns should be here. I was in the front row of the ceremony. Groaning in pain with singing. Light from the window showing the records.

When it was over. A preach and everyone in aw.

It was then an hour. This place was Boring. They thought I was already clean for some reason. Next up is Ciel. I was watching from the shadows of the room.

They talked for a while. Then they bursted through the window. Then that damned angel appeared. I jumped into the light with them however they didn't notice.

~~~

I was in the library but I didn't see anyone but I was in a row of books. As I walked closer to each book it glowed brighter and as I walked away they went dim. I heard the faint sound of music. I had to find ciel and Angela. Then I noticed my clothes changed. (Above but no halo and 3 pairs of black wings)

I then started to run down the halls. I was running out of time. I then saw Ciel and Angela down the hallway. I ran faster. Faster. Faster.

I had to change it. I saw Ciel with his head on Angela's lap. That's when one of his cinematic records reached to me. I grabbed it and I was Ciel's mind. He was clutching on to his past instead of letting it free. His parents started to glitched and I saw my chance.

"Ciel!"

He turned around to face me. I reached out my hand. "This is not real. Grab my hand and let us return. You may not be able to change the past but you can still change the future."

His eyes widened as he ran over to me. "Ciel! Don't!" His parents glitched voice called out to him. "I won't let it go. I won't lose my hatred!" He grabbed my hand and everything turned to white.

My eyes opened while I was on a velvet couch. I turned to see angela facing away from me. The others were staring at her. Ciel's attention the turned to me. I couldn't move and the others went into a fighting stance. Then the funny scene with Undertaker.

I couldn't move and couldn't talk, I also couldn't hear them. Then a book glowed and floated to me and floated on top of me, I then started to glow as well. Undertaker then used the death book mark on it. He then started to write in it. Then Sebastian disappeared. Then will disappeared, the Grell. Now it was only me, Undertaker, and Ciel.

Ciel the pointed to me. Undertaker said something and Ciel was then shocked. Undertaker then teleported me and Ciel to the outside and we were next to ruins. Then my vision went to black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I then woke up in the Undertakers shop. I lean up. "Seems like someone is awake. You gave us quite of a shock back at the library." I turned to see Undertaker ang Grell. "Not only are you one of the five main gods. Your super cute to!"

"God?"

"Oh, how interesting. Seemed like you haven't awakened to your true potential yet. But I'll tell you this."

Grell seemed confused on what Undertaker was saying. "When the young earl is in his final plight with the angel. You will hear a voice. Do what it says and you will finally be awakened."

"O-ok... Well... Good day."

I then stood up and walked out of the shop.

So I am now a God in this world eh? When the angel and the demon find out about this. It will be funny... I think. Oh, I just had an idea. I could save Pluto and make him work with me and I could... Oh ho ho. This has to be the best idea I ever had.