The Young Boy, Magical

"I have a question"

"I may have an answer"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why do you dress like a woman? Your a man, correct?"

"Yes, I am a man"

"So why do you dress like a woman" Ciel asked while now looking and pointing at my clothes.

"Why not?"

"Because your male"

"So, just because I'm male means I can't wear dresses, or pink, or heels, or anything else a woman could wear?"

"Yes"

"I don't get it"

"It's just like why women don't wear men's clothing"

"That's a lie. where I come from, a man can wear a woman's clothing like how a woman can wear a man's clothing"

"That's impossible"

"Nothings impossible, also, we have been talking about this for 30 minutes. I need to leave"

I opened the main door. Ciel and Sebastian stared at me as I left.

I walked into the forest instead of going to the city. 'Should I go back home? But I can't put it off anymore. I need to set up a base in this world. Yes, the shining gems is a good start, but as I said, it's only just a start. I need a mansion... And I know exactly the area I need to surround and hide it...'

That's when I remembered the incident that happened a day or two ago. I got two demons and powers.

'Then where are my demons, or was it not real... Only one way to find out...'

"Eichi? Eiko? Are either of you there?" I asked out in the middle of a thicket.

"Yes master?" I jumped and turned around. "I was starting to think you forgot about us!" Eiko exclaimed.

'So, Eichi is the calm a polite type, possibly like Sebastian. And Eiko is and emotional and friendly type? There kinda like opposites... Cool'

"I was wondering if you could possibly see if there was any big plains around"

"May we ask why"

"I want to try something"

"Yes sir!" Eiko's loud voice broke the calmness in the air. They then both disappeared.

'Ok, now how do I find out what powers I have and how to use them?'

Then some papers appeared they had powers on them and described them.

'Convenient...'

I then started reading through them. I took in every word it had. So, I read it very carefully.

'I want to try Creation and/or Conjuration'

I then held my hand out, closed my eyes, and thought about a rapier. I thought about what it should look like and what it was made out of. I then felt something in my hands. I grasped what I believed was the handle and opened my eye to look at it.

My eyes widened at I stared at it

My eyes widened at I stared at it. It was a piece of art! And this was my weapon! Well... One of my weapons. But it was beautiful. And I knew exactly what to call it.

Crimson Rose

A beautiful name for the perfect sword.

"Master"

I turned around to see Eichi. "We have found a big plains area about 20 minutes away from the town. Want me to take you there?"

"Yes please"

He grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. He then ran with me on him. It took a bit, but we were there with Eiko waiting for us. "Is this a good place master!" Eiko asked loudly, obviously wanting praise. "Yes, yes it is." Eiko and Eichi seemed pleased.

'I need to make a mannor appear and forest to hide it.'

I then took a long breath and closed my eyes, I still had the rapier in hand. 'This is a lot bigger that just a small sword. I need to focus'

I started to focus hard and I felt the ground start to shake. "Brother! What's happening, why are trees growing!?"." He's using his powers idiot. Now be quiet"

I thought of a dark snowy forest surrounding a big mansion. Then after a while, the ground stopped shaking and I felt something cold on my nose. I opened my eyes. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

'U-um, ok... I made the big ass snowy and dark forest but. I was supposed to make a mannor! Not a bloody castle! Shit, I'm turning British again! Why do  I have to be one third British!'

 I was supposed to make a mannor! Not a bloody castle! Shit, I'm turning British again! Why do  I have to be one third British!'

That's your castle, just image a dark and snowy forest around it and not mountains. Also before anyone asks, this is not made out of ice and snow and it will be warm.

"W-were you trying to make a castle?" Eichi asked. "N-no".

"That is... AWESOME! do it again!" Eiko yelled with excitement.

"No"