The Young Boy, Made A Choice

You are asking me what to choose, I feel like the answer is obvious. I want this to be my story, no one else's. . .

I WANT TO SHAPE THE WORLD INTO MY STORY!

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SELFISH!

I WANT IT TO BE MY STORY!

The blank endless world around me started to crack.

No. . .

Pieces around me started to fall and I could see white outside that seemed to glow any and all bright colors.

I WILL MAKE IT MY STORY!

Then, in a second, all the black faded.

You have claimed your fate.

Time to execute the world and shape it into what you see fit.

Powers Gained

-Creation/Conjuration
-Flight/Levitation
-Astral projection
-Clairaudience
-Clairvoyance
-Psychic Empathy
-Remote Viewing
-Telekinesis/Psychokinesis
-Telepathy
-Apportation
-Automatic Writing
-Biokinesis
-Clairaudience
-Elemental control
-Thoughtography
-Super Strength
-Teleportation

(I would recommend searching these up. I'll also use these in up coming chapters if I get the chance. Also this I where the story starts to go off road of the original story of Black Butler

Ps- elemental control means you can't manipulate any and all elements 'like fire and air' to your will.)

Currently, I was hanging from a tree...
How the hell did I get in a tree? Looked at my hand and saw that I still had the second hope diamond. And my clothes changed again.. I look like the nutcracker... In my right hand I have a golden pendant with a orange gem inside it. It also had deep blue gems around it, though they were small.

I touched the orange part, and to my surprise, it was emitting warmth. These colors are familiar... Then I heard talking so I went limp. "I found him my lord. " I could always recognize that voice. I heard rustling and then I heard another voice I could easily recognize. "Bloody hell, how did he get in a tree this far away!"

Then, who I assumed was Sebastian, picked me up and got me down from the tree. I have never been happier to had take those acting lessons in my life. But where is Elizabeth?

"He's still alive, and conscious. But it seems to be unable to move and can't talk, he also seemed to be dazed. I wouldn't doubt if he can't hear"

Ciel then tried to grab the necklace I held out of my hand. I didn't work, and wasn't even gripping it. "Take him back to the mannor. And this time, watch him. We don't need someone taking him again"

The next day

Sebastian was watching me like a guard dog. Ironic in multiple ways, I know. He's watching me like I'm his prey, can't lie, kinda intimidating. Ciel then walked through the door and over to Sebastian. "Has any progress been made."."Except for flinching, no"

Then they looked away from me. Finally... So I stopped my act leaned up. "Ugh, my back, I feel like an old man" They turned my way as I stretched out my back. And it let out a satisfying pop. "That's one way to wake up"."it's feels like I landed ass first into a cactus and your gonna be a rude British? Unless you wanna walk the plank, you should stop now pirate boy..."

"My, this is a new side I believe we haven't seen"." Well I get grumpy when I wake up you bloody crow, ugh, leave for a few minutes and I'll be back to 'normal'. "." I'm afraid we can't, last time we did..." Ciel led off.

"Well...?"."Never mind... Sebastian, get him something to drink."." Of course my Lord. " He then walked out of the room. "Your being oddly nice, explain"."Your a guest, and after what happened, I feel obligated to"." Tell me what happened "

He thought for awhile, then he sighed. "A man named Drossel took you and Elizabeth. We found you both in a room with the second hope diamond on your finger. I tried to get it of but it was stuck, I looked away for a second, and Drossel grabbed you and took you away. An hour later, we were able to fix Elizabeth and take her home. When we came back we found Drossel holding you and running away. A minute or 2 later, we found you stuck in a tree"

1: that was many words, 2: Drossels supposed to be dead. Now that I think about it, Drossels may be in the necklace, most likely just it's just his soul.

I then fling the sheets over me and lay down. "Im going to bed, good night"

----------------------------------------------------------
Since this story is in (y/n) s control now. Anything can happen. So, Drossel won't die. I'll also tell you in advance that Ash won't die but Angela will. If you you don't know about the Ash and Angela situation, please read The Young Boy, In Houndsworth chapter. It should be at the beginning of the chapter.

-Zero/Piper (the author)