The Young Boy, Now In Contract

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Black his all I could see.

"Would you like to form a contract"

"Why should I?"

"You may be from another world, but you still have a strong will to survive. Continue like this and you shall fail"

"What do I have to do?"

"What do you wish for the most?"

"To survive"

"I believe that is not all"

"You are right, I also wish for the life I want to form for this world"

"You wish for survival and forming the world a new, let us form a contract"

And after that, I felt something big burn on to my hip. It didn't hurt though. Then something else burn on my other hip. I was finally able to see but the room was mostly black.

Beside me were 2 shadowy figures. "Now you should name us". Name? " One shall be Eichi (which means wisdom)  and the other Eiko (which means prosperity)"

 Name? " One shall be Eichi (which means wisdom)  and the other Eiko (which means prosperity)"

Eichi^

Eiko^

"We are twin snake demons, we are here to fulfill your wishes and desires."

.
.
.
.
.
.

I

opened my eyes to see a dark room. I felt the same I was just wearing different clothing (above) and I had the second hope diamond on my left ring finger. I, at least, still my necklace. That's when I decided to put my head down and act lifeless. The door opened and I heard muffled talking. I also could see blurry figures. Then one came up to me, grabbed my head, and pulled it up to see it. Here I saw a blurry version of Ciel with some worry in his eyes. I saw this as odd.

His fiance was over there, why is he wasting time with me. He looked at my hand. Then my vision went black.

|
|
|
|
|
|

You have two choices. . .

Shape the world into your story. . .

Or

Keep it as it is and have to never intervene in the main storyline ever again. . .

Which do you choose. . .

Your abilities will change on the choice you make. . .