The Young Boy, Outside Past

"Oi, what the hell do you think your doing jackass!"

"Winning"

Chrysoberyl then kicked the ball into the goal. "Dammit! Foul I say!" Zoisite shouted.

We were in Zoisite's backyard playing with stuff. Chrysoberyl just beat him at soccer. "It was a clean game Zoi" Topaz said. "I made sure"

I liked these days. I had no work for the other world and for this one. We were just hanging out. "Let's go inside and chill out for a bit since someone is a bit salty." Chrysoberyl said.

We walked inside and into the living room while Chrysoberyl walked to the kitchen. We sat down on the couch that was a deep shade of blue. Chrysoberyl then came back with four sodas. She thrown one to Zoisite and handed me and Topaz ours then sat down.

Zoisite glared at Chrysoberyl. "What did you do?" He asked. "Nothing" She smirked. He placed it down on the table. He then quickly opened it then turned away with his eyes closed. Chrysoberyl took this chance and placed a mintos in it. When nothing happened Zoisite looked in it. "Looks like I was wrong-" The soda then sprayed him in his face.

His face was dripping with the soda and he looked unamused. Topaz was laughing, Chrysoberyl was giggling, and my hand was on my mouth to stop me from laughing. "A-Are you alright Zoisite?" I asked.

"I'm fine... " He responded.

"I'll go get some napkins" I then went to the kitchen.

"Hey guys" They turned to Chrysoberyl. "What do you think are lives would be like without meeting (y/n)?" She asked.

"Painful..." (T)

"Lonely..." (Z)

"Dark..." (C)

"So I guess he helped us all see the light..." (T)

"In a way... Yes..." (Z)

"He's just that kinda of guy isn't he" (C)

Flash back time-

~Zoisite~

I was a leader of a delinquent gang back in high school. My grades were low and I was feared. I didn't have any friends. It was lonely.

One day I was fighting in an alley. The gang sneak attacked mine, And they cornered me. They over powered me and the rest of my gang fled. I was alone on the floor with cuts and bruises. My body hurt all over. It was dark and only the lights of the buildings and city I could see.

The other gang left because of boredom from kicking me. I then heard a voice. "If your gonna stay like that your going to get infected" His hair glowed like the moon and stars. "I have a first aid kit back at home and it's not to far from here. I could bring you there."

I couldn't say anything, hell, I couldn't even move. He then got me on my feet and wrapped one of my arms around his shoulder and started walking. "My name is (y/n) by the way, (y/n) (l/n)"

"Z-Zoisite..." It hurt to speak.

He brought me to his house and disinfected the wounds and patched me up. "T-Thank you..." "No problem... Hey, your from Rising Moon right, the school. "

"Yes, what about it?"

"I go there too. Hey, I have an idea, can we be friends?"

"I never had a friend before. Plus, do you really want to be friends with someone as problematic as me"

"Truth is, I don't mind or care. A friend is a friend and you help friends." He then leaned back up after from patching my leg.