Fight*

Elijah, now 16 years old, attends Midtown High School of Science and Technology. She has two best friends; Michelle (MJ) Jones, and Cece Halpert. She loves her friends and loves to hang out with them when she's just a normal teen. They don't know that she's a SHIELD agent, no one outside SHIELD or her 'family knows. But the two of them know that she can fight, does gymnastics, and a ton of other things that make her a 'jock' in their eyes. They just think that she's a really active girl who knows how to protect herself if needed.

The day is Friday, and the three friends are going to the movies. Elijah is super excited because, she never gets to do these things with her mother, or when she's at SHIELD. Fury knows that she needs a social life, so he allows her to hang out with her friends. Which she is thankful for, because even though she loves being a SHIELD agent, she also really likes being a normal girl who hangs out with her friends and goes to the movies. Fury, since he couldn't allow anyone to find out about her, made her a cover for whenever she goes on missions. Anyone who asks is told that she is staying with her dad, and going to the school in Rhode Island. It's a strange set up, but it's how her parents decided to do thing, or so people are told. 

Elijah walked into the theater and quickly bought her ticket. When she gets into the theater room where the movie is playing, she easily spots her two best friends sitting in the back, saving a seat for her. She smiles and waves at them, as she gets closer to the pair. When she arrives at the row, she sits down in between them, and smiles wildly at her two best friends.

"It's so good to see you guys!"

"Yeah, I feel like I haven't seen you all week. I hate your job, it takes up too much of your time," Cece complains.

"Yeah, but it's good pay, and it allows me to save for college," Elijah lies expertly. Her friends think she works at one of the McDonalds during the week.

MJ rolls her eyes, "Yeah ok. I'm just glad your mom is allowing you to come tonight."

"Me too."

After watching a few previews, and eating snacks they smuggled in (because who wants to pay all that money for snacks). Cece turns to Elijah and starts to whisper in her ear. 

"Do you need a ride home? I forgot to ask earlier."

"No, my mom said that she'll pick me up. She knows what time the movie ends, and said that she'll be about five to ten minutes after that."

"Ok."

The three friends thoroughly enjoyed the movie, it was fun. Thankfully there aren't many people in the theater for who wants to deal with people who are loud, and have their phones on during the movie? The three of them could enjoy anything though, as long as they would be together, for they really only spend time together during school, and every once in a while afterwards. Some weeks are better than others, while sometimes Elijah's not even at school, or even in the state. So they could do anything and are able to enjoy themselves.

After the movie had ended, the three girls threw away their trash, and walked out of the theater. They left the building, and waited on the sidewalk for their parents. They talked about random things for a little bit before Cece's mom pulled up. Cece hopped in the passenger seat, and waved goodbye to her friends. Then a few minutes after that, MJ's mom pulled up.

"Do you need a ride home, Elijah?" Mrs. Jones asks.

"No, my mom should be here soon."

"Ok, see you later!" MJ called.

Elijah smiled and waved goodbye, as she drove off. She waited for ten minutes before rethinking about the conversation her and her mother had. Her mother said that she'd pick her up ten minutes after the movie ended, and it's been longer than that. Elijah took her phone out from her back pocket, and turned it on. She went to messages, and clicked on her mother's contact. She quickly typed in a message, hoping that she'd answer.