Morning After

The morning after the interrogation, Elijah woke up to the sound of a struggle. She quickly got out of her bed, and opened her door. Carefully she looked down the hallways, and followed the noise. When she got there she found R'as struggling in the arms of Batman and Wonder Woman. She skips over to them, and when R'as sees her he stops moving. 

"Morning R'as."

"Eagle," R'as spits out. 

"Actually, it's Enigma. It was great getting to know you though!"

He growls at her before returning to struggle in the arms of the Justice League. Of course he fails and ends up leaving with them. Elijah shakes her head before making her way into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. The whole team is there, and they're all talking about what happened yesterday. Apparently none of them had ever been in charge of interrogating such an important villain before, so they were surprised when she got to. They were also a bit jealous, and curious about her past.

A short silence ensued when she entered the room, but it quickly returned and the topic changed. Elijah made herself a nice and healthy breakfast and enjoyed it. Only when she was cleaning up did someone come up to her, and it was Damien. He silently looked at her for a few moments. Clearly uncomfortable with whatever she was going to say. So Elijah took the reins. 

"Would you like to talk somewhere more private?"

He nodded his head, and followed her out of the room. The pair walked past the training room where a few of the team was, and into her own room. Elijah's room wasn't anything special, just a bed, desk and chair, dresser, and a bathroom. There aren't as many decorations as some of the others, but she doesn't care about decorating. As soon as she can she's going to leave this dimension and get back to her life, her friends, her mom. Damien and Elijah took a seat on her bed, and began talking. 

... 

By the time that Damien and Elijah had stopped talking it was lunch, and they felt closer, and more like friends. Damien was happy about this because she seemed like a good friend, and a strong fighter. Elijah was happy about this because even though she's going to leave, she should still make friends while she's here. She shouldn't stay in solitude, and only really interacting with the others when they have a mission, meals, or training. 

Once the pair arrived in the kitchen they were laughing from a really dark joke that Damien took a chance on telling Elijah. He thought that she would like it, and he was very right. It must be an assassin thing.

"What's the hardest part of the vegetable to eat?"

"I don't know."

"The Wheelchair."

Personally she really liked it, but that's because she has really dark humor, and as soon as she heard it she burst out laughing, which caused Damien to start laughing. Her laugh is kind of contagious. Though, the team found it strange that Damien was laughing, they hadn't heard it a lot and could never get him to laugh themselves. Something that also surprised them was that he was laughing with Elijah. To be honest they all thought that they would hate each other. Yet the opposite happened. Also they didn't think that she has any feelings, or had the ability to laugh at all. 

If they were to tell her that, she would get super offended, and the tell a joke to make every single one of them laugh, just to prove a point. 

I mean, she's done it before.

... 

After lunch everyone decided to sit down and watch a movie. She was happy that they asked because if not she probably would have trained or even gone back to her room to do nothing. Besides she has been wanting to socialize more with them, considering she's stuck with them until the Justice League can get her home. The movies they have in this dimension are different from the ones in Elijah's world, and that's not something that she expected. They were taking requests and before anyone else could ask for something, Elijah did. She asked if they could watch Tomorrow Land, to which no one knew what it was. So she had to go on and explain what it's about. 

"It's about a girl named Casey, and whenever she touches a pin with a T on it she is transported to Tomorrow land. Tomorrow land is filled with robots and advanced technology. She then tracks down a guy named Frank who was once in tomorrow land himself, and who found out that the world was going to end. Then the two along with some robot girl travel to Tomorrow land to discover it's secrets. You know the movie with Britt Robertson and George Clooney?"

That's when Nightwing spoke up, "Oh you mean Land of Tomorrow? Cause it sound like Land of Tomorrow."

"Yeah, that... Boy I hate different dimensions."

They ruined the title, and parts of the movie. Instead of them going to France and the Effile Tower to get transported to Tomorrow land, they went to the leaning tower of Pisa. She hated it. Everyone else loved the movie, and when they had seen her angry face, they asked her what was wrong she explained. She told them how it was the Effile tower in her dimension, and then she gave the reasoning for it. In the end, they all agreed with her. It should have been the Effile tower, and not the Leaning tower of Pisa. 

Before anyone could say anything else, Batman arrived, and he said something that Elijah had been waiting to hear ever since she got here.

"Team, you're going on a mission."