Morning After*

When Elijah opened her eyes, she found herself back in her room. She wondered how she got here, for the last thing that she remembered was being in the kitchen, and that she destroyed the mug. He groaned and sat up, she fought the tears and won. She plastered on a blank, emotionless face, and got up from her bed, she then walked to her door, and opened it. When she got into the hallway she heard faint voices, but ignored them. It must have been the TV, which means that her mother is here, which she doesn't even want to thing about. So she made her way into the kitchen, and went right up to the cupboards. She took out a bowl, then cereal, then milk, and finally a spoon. She took her breakfast, ignored the group of people looking at her, and sat at the counter, eating her breakfast.

Throughout eating, she heard them whisper a ton of things, but she blocked it out. She ate her food, and tried not to think of anything from last night, or about the people behind her. When she finished she stood up, brought her dish to the sink and turned to face the strange people, who she recognized as the Avengers. They all looked at her, and she glared at them. Instantly she knew that this group of heroes had never heard of her before.

"I was right, you really have never heard about me. Well, I'm Elijah, Natasha's daughter."

As soon as those words left her mouth, she left them to erupt into the shouts, and talking. She smirked a bit, but walked into her room, once again ignoring them, especially now that they're calling her name. She gathered a new pair of clothes, undergarments, shoes, and a sweater. Then she got a towel, and headed for the bathroom. Just as she got in and turned to close the door, and hand stopped her, Captain America's hand to be exact.

"You're Natasha's daughter?"

"Yes," she replied coldly.

She slapped his hand hard, and he retracted it rapidly. She smirked at him, and slammed the door, and locked it for good measure. She heard knocking on the door, but ignored that too. She put the fan on, put her things on the counter, and turned on the shower. She stripped, and climbed into the hot water. She washed her body with a Lavender scented body soap, and her hair with Kiwi scented shampoo, and conditioner. She shaved her legs, and when she finished she stood under the water. Without her consent tears started to flow down her face, and quietly she sobbed. It was about ten minutes of crying before she composed herself. She spent an extra minute under the hot water, and then turned it off. She dried herself off with a towel, and wrapped it around her body. From under the sink she grabbed the hair drier and started to dry her hair. After she finished that she put it into french braids, and started to put on her clothes. She put on galaxy leggings, a t-shirt that reads 'I Do This Thing Called, Whatever I Want'. She out on her pink nike sweater, and her black nike shoes. She washed her face, put acne stuff onto it, and put her father's dog tags back on. This necklace is the only thing she has of her fathers, the only thing she knows about him is that he was a SHIELD agent, and he died on a mission that impregnated her mother. Plus she knows his name, Greg Carlson. 

She gathered her dirty clothes, and walked out of the bathroom. She walked straight into her room, and put her things in the hamper. Then she quickly put everything back into it's place, and smiled at her work. She unplugged her phone, and grabbed her earbuds. She plugged them up and opened up Spotify, and clicked on her Favorites playlist. She paused the song, and turned off her phone. She walked through the apartment, still hearing the Avengers, but this time her mother's voice is apart of it as well. As soon as she stepped into the room, it went quite, and she rolled her eyes. She walked to the door, and went to open it.

"Where are you going?" her mother asks.

She turned to face her, "I'm not skipping training just because you want to talk. Besides I need some time alone, and I think training would do me some good."

"Ok, but please come home right after you finish, I want to talk."

"Sure, whatever."

A/N: This chapter is the third chapter to be edited. I didn't change a lot, I added a few thing, but most of it is similar. I would suggest to not read further until I update the next chapter called Forgiveness?. When I have updated any of the chapters I will add a * at the end of the title to show that it has been edited. Thank you, and enjoy!