Life

After I spared with a few people, winning each time, I still continued to train. I did my routines, and asked them if they have a weight room. I asked, and they said yes, so I went there and worked out for about an hour. I feel really good afterwards, I worked out, I spared, and I did my cool down stretches. When I finished, I walked into the kitchen, and started going through the fridge. I rummaged through everything, and decided on eating a leftover pizza. I can eat a whole pizza, I always have been able to, it's just easier to when I worked out for hours, and haven't eaten anything all day. I through the box onto the counter and dug in. I ate three slices before someone came into the room, and walked over to me. I think it's Wally. He smiles and reaches down to grab a slice. Just as he was about to take one, I slapped his hand, and he retracted it immediately.

"What did you do that for?"

"It's my pizza."

"You can't eat it all by yourself!" he yells.

"Yes I can, now paws off."

Wally backs off looking offended, and with his arms raised. he went to the fridge and got a few things out before leaving the room. The next time someone came in I only have one slice left, and I plan on eating it. This time it's Nightwing, and Wally. Wally sees that I only have one slice left and gapes, but returns to normal, but this time he has a smug grin on his face. 

"I thought you said you could eat a whole pizza?"

I swallow what's left in my mouth, and pick up the piece. I take a bite, looking him directly in the eyes. I end up eating the whole slice without breaking eye contact. After wards he shakes his head and mumbles something under his breath. Nightwing, he just looks confused. 

I smirk at him and get up from my seat, "Is there like a mall near by?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well all my stuff is in another dimension so I need a few things."

"Ok, I'll get Artemis and Megan, they'd love to help you."

"Thanks," I smile.

Wally and Nightwing leave the room, and when they come back like a minute later, there are Megan and Artemis. I smile at them and then I follow them out of the cave, surprisingly not out of those portal things, but through a garage like area. Apparently this mountain is in Happy Harbor, Rhode Island. We all walk to the stores, and we pick out a bunch of stuff for me. I ended up getting a ton of clothes. 10 shirts, 5 jeans, 5 leggings, 20 undergarments, 10 socks, 4 sweaters, 6 pajamas, and 2 pairs of sneakers. This trip didn't make me like Megan more, but I like Artemis a lot more now. She's cool.