What's the Justice League?

The man who carried Elijah through the portal, still holds her, even now, even in the different dimension. They returned with the girl, for they accomplished their mission of kidnapping one hero. But they also came to tell their leader that their number of men has diminished greatly, it surprised their leader, Black Manta. He expected to see at least two or three of the superheros from the other world, but instead he's met with one teenage girl and four of his men.

"How did this happen?! I thought we were attacking a whole group of superheros!? Not just ONE GIRL!" Black Manta yells spotting them.

"Sir, we did. The barrier trapped them on the other side, this girl took out most of our men by herself." One man uttered confidently.

"This girl, took out 16 men?" he asks quizzically.

"Yes, she killed most of them too. Only a few remain unconscious there," another one speaks.

Black Manta nods his head, and turns away from them. This girl is strange, I mean sure there is a team of super sidekick kids in this universe, but none of them are able to take out 16 fully grown, fully trained men by themselves. This girl could be an asset to the light, they just have to turn her first.

"Why didn't you shoot her with one of the darts?"

"We did. At first she dodged them, but only got hit by one. That one barely slowed her down, but we were able to shoot her a few more times. We had to shoot her 7 times in order for her to fall unconscious."

Under his mask Black Manta's eyes widened, "What? Those darts are filled with the strongest poison we have that won't kill anyone!" He walks over to the girl and whispers, "Who are you?"

His question was never answered for someone else joined this fascinating party. It turns out that the Justice League got reports of a high energy source going off, they followed it, but they didn't think that it would lead them to Black Manta. When they got there they saw the portal, but they also saw when four men came through the portal and with a teen girl hanging limp in one of their arms. Batman told them to stay hidden and quite, they have to know what's going on before they enter the situation. They heard everything. They heard that they tried to attack a group of superheros in another dimension, but instead they attacked this girl. Yet somehow this girl took out 16 men, and didn't fall until she was shot with 7 tranq darts. They decided that it would be a good time to intervene when Black Manta got very close to the girl.

"Manta," Batman said in his deep voice. 

Black Manta turns around, "Batman, what a pleasure. I'm guessing that the rest of the Justice League are here?"

As soon as he said it everyone came out from the shadows in which they were hiding in. Black Manta said something, but no one picked it up, for it wasn't directed at them, but the men standing behind him. The man holding the girl pressed a button on his arm, revealing a very large knife. He aimed it at her neck, and that's when she started to show signs of her waking up. Her eyes flew open, but she didn't move, the blade dug into her neck and she gave a fake whimper. The Justice League didn't move. 

"Don't come any closer, or this girl dies."

She grasps onto the man's arm but doesn't do anything else, she's just watching. Elijah notices that the men left, their guns are empty. The only real threat seems to be the strange man with the strange helmet. The man holding a knife to her isn't a threat for she's been in many situations like this before.

Elijah focuses on the men, she ignores the people in bright suits, and the man in the strange helmet. The man lets the knife loosen ever so slightly, and that's when Elijah goes into action. She lets one of her hands drop and she pretends to pass out. She falls to the ground, and he puts the knife on the floor next to her. She opens her eyes suddenly startling the man, she grabs the knife and does a cool flip to get up off the ground. He swings at her, but she blocks it and gets him in a choke hold. She stabs him in an area that will only cause him to pass out and that's when she attacks the other three men. The Justice League took this as their cue to attack Black Manta. 

Elijah takes their guns away from them and jump spin kicks two men in the face, they fall unconscious. She kicks the last one in the stomach and punches him in the face. When she's done she looks to the people in suits, they seem occupied so maybe they won't notice her slip out.

She takes off running in the opposite direction to where the fighting is. She runs through a few hallways, but gets lucky when she comes up on an emergency exit. She bursts through the exit, and finds herself on a ship? How did she get on a ship? She shakes her head and starts running across the deck. This isn't the smartest thing to do, she should be hiding in the shadows, but that doesn't matter right now. She gets to the other side, and she looks out at the horizon. Elijah's face contorts into confusion, she doesn't know this sky line. 

"Who are you?" a voice asks from behind her.

Slowly Elijah turns around, she find those brightly colored people standing behind her. She stays quite.

"We aren't going to hurt you, we want to help," a man with an S on his chest says.

"Who are you people?" she asks.

A few of them look at each other in confusion, all except the man who looks like a bat. The bat guy speaks next, "We're the Justice League."

"What's the Justice League?"