Interigation

The Justice League look at her strangely, how does she not know who the Justice League is? Where did that portal come from. Superman took a step towards Elijah, but her body tensed, and she got into a fighting stance. 

Superman puts his arms up, "I'm not going to hurt you."

Elijah scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Where am I?" She points at the city, "What city is that?"

"That's Gotham City," Batman replies.

She drops her hand, and her eyebrows scrunch. She drops her stance but stays aware to everything around her. Gotham city? What the hell is Gotham city? There is no such place in the world. She looks back up at the group, and starts walking towards them. They don't know what to do, so they stay there, standing still. Elijah pushes through them, and walks determined to get back to those men. She didn't kill them, which means she can ask them questions. 

While walking she ignores the protests, and calls from the Justice League. She walks through the door, and heads back to where she was before. As soon as she got back into the room one of the men fired at the portal device, and destroyed it.

"NO!" Elijah yells. 

The man turns to her, and she runs at him. She pushes him all the way to the wall, and pins him to it. Her face shows anger, and if looks could kill this man would be dead. 

"Why did you do that?" she asks.

He smiles, "So you can't get home, bitch."

She punches him in the face, and he falls to the ground. He groans, and she pulls him back to his feet, slamming him against the wall. Her face his starting to go red, and that's all she can see.

"What did that thing do? Where am I?" she yells in his face.

He chuckles, "It brought us to your universe, and you to this one. You're not on your world anymore."

She lets him go and he falls to the ground. Her face drops and she raises her hands to her head, pulling her hair in frustration, and confusion. She starts to swear in every language she knows. Hot angry tears threaten to spill from her eyes, but she holds them in, she doesn't want the Justice league to see her cry. She groans very loudly, basically screaming. She has to release her anger without hurting anyone, so she goes to the table and slams her hands onto it. The table breaks in half, and she feels better.

A few members of the Justice League step back, but most don't. They didn't think that she was going to break the table, they thought she was just going to hit it, and hurt her hands. Slowly Wonder Woman broke off from the group, walking towards the sad, frustrated, angry, and swearing in multiple language girl. She put a hand on her shoulder, and Elijah wiped around to face her, but she made no attempt to remove the hand.

"We can help you. Come with us, we only want a few questions answered, then we'll help you get back home," Wonder Woman says in a reassuring voice.

Elijah realizes that this 'Justice league' may be her only way off this planet, and back to her own universe. She nods her head, and follows Wonder Woman back to the top deck. They didn't bring any kind of vehicle, so Elijah is confused to what they're doing. She gets what's happening when Wonder woman wraps her arm around her waist and tells her to hold on. All she does is nod in response, and almost scream when they first take off. 

Soon they both land in the streets on Gotham, and it doesn't take that much longer for the rest of them to get there. Elijah finds them staring at a phone booth, why here, why a ta phone booth? Wonder Woman takes Elijah's hand and brings her into it, then a bright light appears, and a voice sounds. It says Wonder Woman's name, which Elijah just found out, and the word Guest. When the light disappears Elijah finds herself in some sort of station, not a train, or a bus, but like a SHIELD station. This must be their head quarters. A few moments later everyone else came through, but Elijah paid no attention to their names, or who was coming through, she was to focused on the view. The view of space. 

Someone chuckles, "Never been to space before?"

Elijah turns to him and finds a man wearing green, and a green ring, "I have been. It's just been a while, besides these aren't the same constellations, they're in all the wrong places. Well at least they are for me."

His mouth opens, "What... you've been to space? WHEN!?"

"I think everyone has questions for me, and I'll answer them. We should do that now, I think everyone's just about to burst," Elijah says smirking.

"Follow me," Batman says.

Elijah follows him through the space station, and down a bunch of different hallways. Then they come up on a room, when they enter she sees that it's an interrogation room. She understand why, but she's going to refuse hand cuffs if he tries to put them on her. She takes a seat on the appropriate side, and watches at he takes the seat in front of her. 

"What's your name?" he asks.

"Elijah, what's yours?"

"I'm Batman. How old are you?"

"16."

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" he asks tilting his head.

Elijah smiles, "Different SHIELD facilities. Some extra classes. I've always done a lot."

He nods his head. He ended up asking a lot of questions, all good ones too. Usually no one really knows how to interrogate her, but this guy does. He's asking her questions, and reading her facial reactions, and body ones too. What he doesn't know is that she's reading him too. She can see every eye twitch, every breath, every shift in position, everything, and he's none the wiser. She ended up telling him more about her life. She told him that she's in high school, that her mom was a spy, and is now a 'superhero'. She told him about the Avengers, everything. Well not everything, not the missions, not SHIELD, not the confidential things. Even though she might be in a different universe, she's still a SHIELD agent, and that means something to her. 

When they finish he takes her to a meeting/conference room and there she meets all the Justice League.

"This is Elijah, introduce yourselves," Batman tells them. 

The man with the S speaks up first, "I'm Superman."

"Wonder Woman," the woman with black hair and patriotic outfit says.

"Green Lantern," says the man in green.

"The Flash," says the man with the red suit on.

The green skin guy speaks next, "Martian Manhunter."

"Black Canary," says the woman with blond hair.

"Aquaman," says the guys with tattoos and long hair.

"Green Arrow."

She smiles at them, but looks at each of their outfits. Some of them don't have masks, is it like the Avengers? Everyone knows their identities. No, I mean I don't think that they are as dumb as the Avengers, I mean one of them probably didn't have a conference and tell the press that they're a superhero, I mean who does that? Oh yeah, Tony Stark does. 

Together the Justice League and Elijah discussed many things. They discussed what she's going to do here, where she's going to live, and who she's going to not going to engage with. They decided that until they can get her home, she's going to be joining the Young Justice League. She's going to have a room there, and she's going to train and go on missions with them. When she heard this she did get a little aggravated, I mean she's the best agent SHIELD has, and she knows that she could take down every one of the Justice League, even the Aliens, it's all about adaption. She told them that she's going to get respect from them, that they will want her help with some things, and that she'd be up for the task. She also informed them that she wants to be included in every step of finding information on the portal machine, and any updates on it.

"Ok, I think it's time you meet the team."