Young Justice

Elijah followed Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Black Canary. She followed them tot he boom tubes, and even into Mount. Justice. But before they got there, Batman asks her something as he's typing into a computer.

"Do you have some sort of Code name?"

Elijah thinks it over, she could use her SHIELD nick name, yeah, maybe she will. She smirked and looked back up at him, "Yeah. My SHIELD code name is, Enigma." 

A small smile twitches onto his lips, and he types it into the computer, "Come on, lets go Enigma. Oh and we'll help you get a uniform soon."

She nods her head and follows them all into the boom tube. The bright light appears once again, and when it disappears she can tell that she's back on earth, and inside a mountain. Wow they weren't kidding when they said the name of the base is Mount Justice. A small smile falls onto her lips, and she walks with them. They gather in a large open space, and that's when Batman yells. He yelled for everyone, and soon enough a large group of kids, teens came into the room. They looked at Elijah strangely but none of them said anything, that is until the silence got unbearable.

"Batman, who's this?"

"This is your new team mate Enigma."

They all started talking in a jumble, no one could understand a thing. Elijah stood there unfazed, but then she felt something. Something's in her head. Elijah's head wiped and she turned to look at a green girl with red hair. It's her, this is who is trying to get inside her head.

She walks up to the girl, "Stop."

"Wha... what?" she asks.

"Stop trying to invade my mind. Get out... before I make you," Elijah says in a dark, and commanding voice.

The rest of the Young Justice, and the Justice league look worried. The young justice tense up, but then Elijah feels the presence leave her head and she smiles at the martian. She walks back over to the Justice League and decides to wait. A boy with a red S on his shirt goes over to the green girl, and wraps his arm around her, probably having some kind of mental conversation. 

"Anyways, this is Enigma she's going to be joining your team until she can get home," Superman says breaking the silence.

"What do you mean until she gets home," asks a boy with black hair and a domino mask.

"I'm from another universe. I was kidnapped by group of men, and brought here. They destroyed the machine getting me stranded," Elijah interrupts.

"Another world?"

"Yes, another world."

They Justice left and let them try to bond. Well Black Canary didn't leave, she stayed there and went somewhere. She said that she'd be back for training. Elijah smiled at that, good they train, maybe they have a room where I can do it in private. They all gathered in the living room, and sat on the couch awkwardly. Obviously Elijah didn't make the best impression, but she doesn't really care, she's not staying here. As soon as she can she's going back home and she's going to be with her mom. 

Until then Elijah should at least try to make friends. A sigh escapes her lips, "Sorry about earlier. I just wasn't prepared to feel someone in my head, I mean everything inside is private and I'd rather not have anyone see. Sorry for the overreaction."

The green girl gives her a small smile, "It's fine. Not everyone here had a good reaction too, so it's not uncommon."

"So... What are your names?"

"Super boy, Conner Kent," says the black haired teen with the red S on his shirt.

"Megan, or Miss Martian," says the green girl.

"Robin."

"Red Robin."

"Red Hood."

"Nightwing."

"Kalduar'ahn," says a dark skinned boy with blond hair.

"Zatanna Zatara," says the black haired girl.

"Artemis," the blond girl replies.

"Kid Flash, or Wally West," the boy with red hair states.

"Red Arrow," replies the other red haired boy.

Elijah nods, "Well instead of calling me Enigma, you can call my Elijah."

Before anyone could say anything else, Black Canary came into the room, and yelled that it is time for training. Elijah leaped off the couch with a smile on her face, and followed her out. She was wondering why everyone else groaned, do they not like training? They came back into the open space, and a mat came out of the floor, it lit up white, and Elijah stared at it. Once everyone was in the room Black Canary started talking again.

"Since you're new, you get to spar against me."

Elijah smiles, "Cool. Uh do you guys do any stretching or warm ups before training?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"No reason."

Everyone gathers around, and watch as Elijah gets into a fighting stance. Her face goes blank, and her eyes are now void of emotion. Everyone is startled by this sudden change, but they keep watching, they all want to know what's going to happen. 

They circle each other a few times, before Black Canary went for the first hit. She swung at her head, and Elijah ducks. She dodges a few more, before kicking at her head. Canary ducks under and when she comes up she wasn't prepared for the second kick that came her way. She stumbled, but stayed standing. Again Canary went to hit her, but Elijah twisted around her body, and elbowed her spine. Canary stumbled, and that's when Elijah went for the attack. She grabbed her arm, swung her to face her, kicked her legs out from underneath her, and twisted her arm. She twisted her body and Elijah's knee landed on her back, her hand tightly gripping onto the twisted arm of Black Canary. 

She tried to get out of it, but wasn't able to. She tapped out, and Elijah got off her. Elijah grabbed her hand to help her up, but Canary tried to flip her. Elijah landed on her feet, and used her momentum to throw Canary over her back, and onto the ground. Elijah landed in a fighting position, and Canary landed on the ground.

"Good job, no one's been able to take me down that fast before."

Elijah smirks, "My mother was trained as an assassin, became a secret agent, and a superhero. If I can take her down, you're easy as pie," she says chuckling.

"An assassin? Who was she trained by," Robin asks.

"The Red Room."