Attacked

Elijah has been living with the Young Justice for a month, and there hasn't been one mission. There has been a lot of training and trying to figure out how to get her home, but no missions. Whenever Elijah trains, she's watched by at least one of the young justice, or someone from the actual justice league. It's not to make sure she doesn't do anything, it's because her movements are so graceful, and look crazy easy. 

Right now Elijah is training, and Diana Prince or Wonder Woman has wondered in herself. She's just watching Elijah run through her weapons, and that includes swords and lassos to her surprise. Wonder Woman walks up to her and they decide that they should train together, see who can last the longest. So they started with a basic workout, and stepped it up from there. They talked and they laughed, but it was quickly silenced by a blaring alarm, and flashing red lights. Someone's attacking the mountain. Elijah grabs two swords, and runs out of the room, followed by Wonder Woman. Elijah slowed down, you can't hear her footsteps as she nears the main area. She stops suddenly and puts a sword in front of Diana, she's about to say something when Elijah glares at her. 

Slowly Elijah enters the room, but she stays up against the wall, trying to not be seen. Then from another room enters thirty men all with swords themselves. Elijah watches at them moving, and turns back to Diana. Just as she's about to take a step closer, one of the men yell something.

"THERE!"

All the heads turn to face Elijah and Wonder Woman. Elijah keeps her cool, and gets into a fighting stance. Wonder Woman does't though, she looks angry, and Elijah knows that anger blinds fighting. They run at them and engage in a fight. 

Elijah slashes three men, stabs two, kicks four, twists seven. This goes on with all the men. Elijah took out all of them, while wonder woman took out one. All the men lay either dead or dying on the ground, blood pooling from them. Well all except one. Blood drips from Elijah's sword as she stalks closer to the older man. He has gray hair, robes on, and a nice sword to match. The only reason that he's still standing is because she knows he's the leader, and they only really need to question the leader. The man takes a fighting stance and so does Elijah. They circle each other, but stop when a voice is heard yelling, it was Robin.

"Grandfather!"

The man smiles at the young boy, "Damien, how lovely to see you again. Now get over here, we must go."

"No, you must surrender, Grandfather," Damien replies.

The older man scoffs and his face darkens, "You've gone soft boy. I'll have to teach you a lesson."

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough," Elijah tells the man.

The man turns his attention back to her, and snares at her, "No one talks to Ra's al Ghul like that! Who are you wench?!"

"My name is Elijah Romanoff, and I will be your downfall." When Elijah says this something stirs inside the man, how dare she claim to be the death of Ra's al Ghul. His face dangerously contorts into anger, and his grip on the sword tightens. Damien tries to move forward, but is stopped by Batman. He wants to see what's going t o happen.

He charges at her, and swings at her head. Gracefully Elijah ducks, and spins to the other side of him, slashing him in the leg. He grunts and again goes for the attack. He swipes at her, and she blocks it with her swords, she kicks his legs out from under him, and he falls. Quickly he rolls out of the way of her swords, but isn't able to get back up. She puts both her swords on his neck, and kicks his behind her, it lands in the ground and sticks up like a needle. 

"If you learned to harness your anger, you'd be a more formidable opponent," Elijah claims. 

Before he can reply, she spins the sword in her hand and brings it down on his head. A gash appears, but other than that nothing happened. Well besides the fact that she knocked Ra's al Ghul unconscious with the butt of her sword. When she turns to look at the people behind her, she finds them all gaping. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. 

"It was not that impressive, close your mouths or you'll catch flies. Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a shower." Elijah pushes past them, and into her room.