•PART_2•

Happy reads!
____-•-____

"Nandini, are you done yet?!" my dad yelled from downstairs as I zipped up my last bag and scanned the room if I've left something behind

"Nandini, are you done yet?!" my dad yelled from downstairs as I zipped up my last bag and scanned the room if I've left something behind. I make sure that I packed my novels too, not wanted to bored myself out there.

2 months. 2 months, I won't be returning back here in this room to the comfort of my bed. My dad yelled again, I guess it's about time and closed the door behind me and walked towards the living room where my mom stood with her aarti ki thaali.

"Haye bhagwan, meri bacche ka khayal  rakhna" (God!, Please looked after my child), she prayed while putting some chandan powder on my forehead.

"Mom! I'm not going for a Indo-Pak war, so stop being so melodramatic,okay?" She glared at me and pulled me for a hug as she wiped a drop of tear from her eyes which cause me to rolled my eyes.

"I'll be fine, don't fake cry now or people might thing it's my wedding that's going to happen" I whispered the 'fake' so that she won't hear it or else another bhasan shuru!.

"Are you ladies done with your goodbyes cause we need to hurry" he entered the room to pick up my bags, so that I just need to hold a single duffle bag. I walked out of the front door after him along with mom.

"Atche se jana, koi agar kuch khane ko de toh mat khana aur--MOM!!" (Be careful, and if someone offers you something, declined it--)  I glared at her for giving me such childish advices.

"She's not a kid,Swara" my dad said to my mom shaking his head at her words.

"See! Even dad agrees with me" I point out as she walked up to me and smack the back of my head, and pulled me for a last hug.

"You should have come to drop me at the airport too,you know?" I asked her placing my hands on my hips, playfully glaring at her.

"You'll be fine, aiyyappa hai na he'll be with you" she caressed my head and I get inside the passenger seat as dad started the engine.

"Toh chale?" Dad smiled at me and I nodded my head for a yes. I looked out of the window and bid bye to mom as he zoomed passed the gate.

Let the journey begins.

_-•-_

The speaker goes off signaling for my flight. I stood up and walked towards the checking spot. My dad had left shortly after we arrived at the airport taking a promise from me to showered love to grandma which he couldn't give her all this year's which I agreed. Only if she doesn't taunt me. 

I walked inside in search of my seat when my checking was done.
Where's my seat? It should be here, I walked around the aisle taking the numbers.
Got it!

"Excuse me" someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked behind me to saw a guy around my age staring at me with a smile,if I need to point out how his smile looked I would say that it looks like he just killed a puppy.

"Yeah?" I replied trying to lift my bag from the ground which has fallen from my hand as I was searching for my seat.

"Umm if you don't mind, can you swiped your seat with me?" He pointed at my window seat with the seat next to it.

"Sorry but I do mind, so I guess you have to sit on your original place cause window spot is my favorite" I fake smiled at him and was about to sit on my seat but he beat it to me and took the spot before I could sit.

"What the heck? It's my place, Mister!" I point it out at him. But he just shrugged.

"Actually it's mister--" I interrupted him before he could say his godforsaken name.

"I don't care what's your name and it'll be the last thing I'll worry about. So, please can you moved aside?" I gritted my teeth for saying please even though it's his mistake.

"Let me think.." he tapped his chin like he's in deep thought and finally said, "I guess not" he smirked making himself comfortable at my seat.
A flight attendant walked up to us as our quarrel attracts quite an attention from a few people.

"Is there any problem, ma'am?" She asked politely giving us a small smile.

"Actually--YES!" He interrupted me midway as he winks at her. Flirt.

"And what's the problem?" She asked again, this time smiling more than necessary.

"You know it's very fustrating that I literally wasted 2 years of my life at the place I have left behind" he spoke to her in a fake painful voice which caused her to furrowed her eyebrows.

I guess it'll take forever to complete his damn story. So, I took the seat beside him ignoring the fact that I just lost the fight regarding the seats.

"Why so?" She asked scooting closer beside us to hear him out. Isn't she a flight attendant?

"I was there searching for my perfect mate so that I could spend the rest of my life with her" He said in a overly cheesy way and the flight attendant nodded her head indicating that she's listening.

"But I never thought that I'll find her here..in this flight" he softly said looking at me and then winked at her making her blush. Player.

She was soon gone to checked on the others leaving me alone to deal with this idiot. I took out my other novel, When Only Love Remains and started reading.
We both fell into a peaceful silence until he poked me on my shoulder. I ignored him but he poked me again.

"WHAT!!?" I whisper-yelled at him at which he shrugged innocently.

"I'm feeling bored" he said pouting his lips in a funny way making me chuckled but I covered it up with a cough.

"You laughed.." he pointed his finger at me.

"I did not" I lied, getting back to the paragraph I was reading. I can feel his eyes on me which makes me a little uncomfortable and more irritated.

"What is your problem?" I asked him at which he smirked.
Oh, how badly I wanted to wiped it away.

"Are you a keyboard?" He asked me like he was solving a puzzle.

"Why?" Is he mad or something? I thought.

"Cause you're just my type" he winked at me making me rolled my eyes.

"You were flirting with that flight attendant a few minutes ago and now you tried your charms on me?" I asked not been able to shut my thoughts.

"I'm glad that you loved my words enough to called them charms and you know I'm a multi-tasker" I rolled my eyes again at his selection of words.

_-•-_

The rest of the journey on the flight was....painful. He won't shut up for a second nor he would let me read my novel. The only time I got to have my peace of mind was when he was sleeping but that too won't helped in my case cause he was practically snoring on my shoulder, getting his saliva all on my t-shirt. Gross.

Why am I thinking about that duffus? I took my bags and walked out of the airport. I inhaled the air outside the airport. I smiled.

Kolkata, here I am.

___√___
Author's Note:

Here's the 2nd Chapter, hope you liked it.
Tell me your thoughts about it.

Who's the guy? Is he Manik?

Did you like their little quarrels?

Next chapter will be fun ^_^

QOTD: what's your favorite song?

_nidedita_