•PART_5•

Happy reads!
__√__

"Ma'am, there's someone waiting outside at the door" I was stopped by a maid who walked up to me

"Who is it?" I asked but she shook her head negatively.
She's new, I guess.

"I don't know who she is but grandma starts rambling things under her breath as I asked her to stepped inside" she nervously replied.Crap!!

Nandini's here! and that's too talking with Grandma. Not good, nope not at all.
My slow pace was replaced into a run as I approached towards them.
Nandini looked up to see me and her mood brighten and so was mine.

"Finally!", we spoke at the same time as we hugged each other tightly and laughed. Grandma cleared her throat as we pulled out of our hug.

"They didn't come with you?" I asked her even though I know the answer but still she responded with a small smile which means 'do you seriously think they'll come here?' kinda smile.

"Of course they didn't, still didn't have the guts to face me", Grandma said accusingly.

"Enough Dadi, you can start your Mahabharata later on, now I need to spend some time with her" I rolled my eyes as I pulled Nandini's hand which she obliged happily.

"Thank you" Nandini sighed as we started climbing the stairs.

"You owe me" I smirked as we entered in her new room. I looked at her as she continued to stared at the room.

"So, do you like it?" I asked rubbing my hands together, grinning.

"What?", she replied innocently while looking at me,
"Is there something that I should like about?".I gave her 'dafuq' look at which she smirked.

"Is this the moment where I need to say 'thank you'?", she asked again.

"Yes ,it is" I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you" she smiled and extended her hands for a hug which I happily accepted.

"No way in hell, you just keep it here", she walked towards the book shelf looking at the latest books of her favorite author.

"I guess you love it" I grinned as she started to flipped the pages of one of the books.
This will take time. I rolled my eyes at her huge smile plastered at her face.

"I'll let someone bring something for you to eat,okay?", she nodded and took a seat in one of the chairs placed at the side of the window.
Bookworm.