•PART_16•

Happy reads!

Guilty.
That's what I'm feeling right now. And if you're going to asked me why? Then you're the dumbest person in the world, of course after me. After all agreeing with Prena for this vacation thing makes me top the list.

And by lying to her regarding certain stuff about Manik makes me feel like I'm betraying her. And Manik of course. A few weeks ago I just prayed for some distraction from my boring life, I didn't know that Aiyyappa would took my prayers too seriously and in the name of distraction, he would dumped all sorts of bullshit on to my shitty life.

And the preponed of this damn vacation had surfaced a lot of troubles since Prena's internship doesn't start for the next 1 week. And due to which Prena had to stayed back for extra 4 days after we left.

And the most epic one is that I haven't even decided what I would say to everyone about my abrupt leaving. Great!

Ping!

I sighed as I know Manik had replied to my text.

M: What?!

M: Are you sure?

M: Are you upset with something I've done in our date?

I sighed again as I have expected something like this to happen.

N: I didn't mean to startled you with this sudden text, it's just that can we postponed it for another 4 days?

N: P.S- Our date was splendid.

I waited for a few minutes, maybe 10? I kind of thought that he fell asleep or so---Ping!

M: Another 4 days? Why?

M: Thank you.

What should I say to him? That-

'Manik, we can't stepped out of this town for a week because your 'actual' fiance can't ditched you now as she had to stay back until the coast is clear for her?'

N: I had asked Nandini to stay with me till the wedding. So, I can't ditched her here alone.

M: If that's the problem then I could arrange something. Like Dev could give her company, ryt?

Damn! Why him?!! Think! Think about something, Nandu. Or else you're doomed.

N: Actually, Nandu is heading off to one of her friend's house in the weekend and I thought we could leave at the same day?

M: I'll do what I can to make this vacation delayed, okay?

N: Thank you *smiles*

M: Anytime *winks*

I cut our chatting short with a good night and sighed in relief as I know he might do something regarding this matter or at least tried.