•PART_6•

Happy reads:
___√___

"Manik, why the hell aren't you picking up Aunty's call?", Cabir barged in my room

"You know why", I said fixing my tie while looking at the mirror.
I think this look will do for tonight's party.

"Do whatever you want man, but at least ask her not to text or call me to forward all those creepy things to you", he sighed, "You know I was in the middle of the shower when she called?". I chuckled.

"You're my best friend for a reason, mate", I smirked.

"By the way, she said something about booking your flight tickets", he said thoughtfully.

"Not again", I groaned.

"You're getting married yaar, chill up!", He smacked my arm playfully, making me remember the worst nightmare of my life.

"I guess you're more excited for my wedding than I'm", I eyed him weirdly as he grinned like a bloody chimpanzee.

"You guess? Of course I'm!, I'll be having a sister in-law", he smiled up at the thought.

"It's just a wedding and moreover I wanted it to be ended asap  because I would have to go for a business trip after that", I rolled my eyes at his excitement.

"Having your honeymoon while you're out for business deals sounds sexy to me", he smirked. I smacked him behind his head.

"Oww! Why did you do that?", he rubbed his head wincing.

"If there's this thing called 'brain' in that head of your's than maybe you would know why I did that", I sarcastically replied.

"Sorry, I don't have one because I just let you to borrow mine", he replied with equal sarcasm.

"My mom asked me to postpone the business trip because she has some 'surprise' for both of us", I explained.

"Us?", Cabir guestured between both of us.

"Of course not stupid!"
How can someone be this stupid?

"Me and Prena", I said as her name sounds strange in my voice, somewhat beautiful. I shook my head.
Cabir's blabbering is taking a troll in my head.

"Is she pretty?", He asked out of nowhere.

"I don't know and I don't fucking care, can we just leave already? We have a party to attend and I need to pack my damn things", I growled at him.

"What do you mean by you don't know?", he ignored my irritated face that I just gave him.

"I haven't seen her face yet", I admitted as he suddenly chuckled.

"I have heard about the blind dates but it's the first time I'm hearing about a blind wedding", he laughed.
His laughter died when he saw my serious look I'm giving off.