•PART_8•

Happy reads!

__√__

Am I dreaming? I guess I'm or else,I won't be seeing this asshole in front of me, grinning like a freaking chimpanzee

Aiyyappa! What is this?

"I didn't know you guys are friends", Prena said surprisingly, breaking my thoughts.

"Of course not!", I growled looking disgustedly at him as his smile widened.

"She's right, we are not friends", he replied rolling his eyes as I nodded.

"We are BEST FRIENDS!", he added as I whipped my head to looked at him as he extended his hands to hugged me as I dodged from this 'hug attack' and pushed Prena into his arms as she yelped in surprised and that caused him to hugged her instead.

"Nandini", Prena glared as I chuckled.

"Veena, I think you should prepared for another wedding soon, they looked so cute together", Mrs.Malhotra joked as I looked at them in horror.

"Well I don't mind, do you?", he whispered in my ears as I glared at him.

"You guys still didn't tell us, how did you met", Prena asked again.

"Remember the guy I told you about?", I questioned.

"The Uber guy?", she replied as I nodded.

"Awe! I didn't know you talked about me", he said in a girly tone.

"Will you please shut up?", I rolled my eyes at him. He cheekily smiled.

"Anything for you, babe", he winked. And everyone goes 'awed' at us.

"So if you guys are done with your silly fight, let me introduce you to them", Uncle Rajesh told me as everyone else already met each other before.

"Meet Mrs. Neyonika Malhotra, Manik's mom", he said as Mrs. Malhotra smiled at me.

"You're so beautiful, if I would have another son than I'm surely going to choose you as he's bride", she said quite excitedly making me choked on my own spit.

"Your words hit me hard,mom", the asshole spoke stabbing his fist into his heart playfully.
Why did he called her 'mom' if Mohini is he's mother?

"You know what I mean,son", she laughed.

"By the way I'm Mishti, Manik's twin", she jumped at me, hugging me tightly.

"Can't b-breathe", I tapped on her arm and she released me, mumbling a quick sorry.
She had quite a strong gripped.

"And I'm Mohini Malhotra, Manik's elder mom (badi maa) and this idiot's mother", she smacked his arm as he pouted.

"Now, it's my turn!", he exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.
Of course he need to interrupt a pleasant evening with he's idiotic talks.

"Myself Dev Malhotra, Manik's cousin and Choti Maa's (Neyonika) favorite son", he did a little bow as Neyonika nodded at his last line.