•PART_10•

Happy reads!

___√___

I was kind of scared with the looks Prena has been throwing at me as she paced around the room

I was kind of scared with the looks Prena has been throwing at me as she paced around the room. By the looks on her face it seems like she's debating whether to let me know about the 'urgent' talked she told me about or not.
Geez! I didn't even got a chance to change my clothes.

"Will you tell me what's going on? Because I'm feeling really 'sweatily'  in this outfit", I said as I took a disgusted look on my outfit.
Trust me nothing's worse than clinging on to the clothes in which you have sweated like a pig.

"First of all, 'sweatily' is not even the correct word and Second, no! you can not just walked away when I'm talking with you", she said with her hands on her hips, still pacing around.

"All you have been doing here is pacing around the room and glaring at my head", I pointed out at her as she sighed and finally took a seat by the dresser stool.

"Look, just don't freak out what I'm going to say okay? Just hear my thoughts out", she asked like I'm a five year old kid.
Which you probably are. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts.

"Speak up", I told her and she nodded.

"Well, the moment you went away with Dev something happened back their in the meeting", Prena said nervously.
Is it necessary to bring that asshole's name in every topic?

"Don't tell me you guys are calling off the wedding", I said my eyes widened at that thought as she smacked my arm for my words.

"Stop being so pessimistic, Nandu", she snapped.

"So what's the matter then?", I asked again.

"Manikistakingmeouttomorrow", she breathe out making me raised my brow at her.

"What did you say?"

"I said, Manik is taking me out tomorrow", she bite her nails as I smiled at her.

"It's a DATE! That's just amazing!  What are we waiting for then? Let's see what are you going to wear tomorrow, and tell me EVERYTHING!", I squealed while tugged her towards the bed but she didn't bulged instead she stood there frozen.

"What happened?", I frowned. She gave me a tight smile letting me know.

"Wait, there's something more than this, isn't it?", I groaned out.

"Yes", she sighed.

"Go on", I said taking a seat on the bed comfortably.
After all it's going to be a long talk so why not take a comfortable spot?

"Remember the dance audition I gave, back at your place?", she asked as I nod,

"How can I not? You were jumping around like a freaking five years old kid for that silly audition and you basically ruined my couch too", I glared at the last part.