•PART_18•

It's been a long time, isn't it?

Happy reads!
____✓____

"So, who's going to start first?", I asked grabbing my drink, taking a sip

"You started this, so let's begin with you", Nandu said.

"Okay, so never have I ever----

"WAITT! what's the catch? What will the winner gets or the loser lose?", Manik butted in.

"I don't know about the winner but the loser's gonna pay the bill of whatever food we ordered, okay?", I suggest mischievously.

"Jaisi aapki aagya, maharani ji", Nandy bowed her head, sarcastically.

"Never have I ever smelled someone's socks", I grinned at Nandu as she took a sip, glaring at me.

"Not fair"

"WTF? You smelled a sock, eww that's disgusting", Manik cringed.

"It was a one time incident and I regret it", Nandu glared at him.

"Okayyyyy! Everyone has a story, I got it", he made a peace sign.

"Never have I ever pee on a roadside", Nandu smirked as we took a sip while he muttered something under his breath.

"You peed on a roadside?", Manik asked me, in disbelief.

"Hey, don't judge! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, okay?", I slapped his arm.

"I didn't say anything, you violent woman", Manik pouted at his not-so-wounded arm.

"Actually you gave that look of yours", Nandu laughed.

"Not you too", he whined.

"Sisters before Misters, you know", I smirked.

"You will regret doing this, you violent woman", Manik playfully glared at me.

"Whatever. It's your turn now, crybaby", I teased.

"Never have I ever vomited at someone's face", Manik said as I cursed and slowly took a drink.

"What?! Whom?", Nandu shouted in disbelief as Manik laughed at his good fortune.

"Remember Karan? The guy I told you about?"

"Yeah, the weird one that you met during your Jaipur trip?", She cringed at her own words.

"What about him?", Manik asked curiously.

"During my trip I had fallen sick and he was kinda there for me the whole trip", I started to drift off to the flashback when Manik spoke,

"So, I suppose you guys kissed?", Manik asked scratching his chin.

"Obviously not! He thought tickling me will lift up my mood" I grimaced.

"But somehow he  didn't know that it could lift up other things too", Manik laughed.

"Point! So, basically you threw up at him", Nandu amused.

"Did, he talked to you again?", Manik raised his eyebrow in question.

"Let's not find out about it", Nandu patted his shoulder.

"Well yeah, that's the story", I sighed.

"So, who's next?", Manik asked looking at us.

"Not me again please", I begged Nandu as she grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

"Never have I ever killed someone", Nandu gave me an evil look.

"Arggg!!", I huffed, and took a large sip as Manik choked on his own drink.

"Who did you killed?", we asked him, confused as he was still coughing.

"I'm not so vicious as you, you know?", he narrowed his eyes at me as I gave him a do-I-look-like-a-fucking-serial-killer look.

"But you took a sip", I pointed at his drink.

"I was thirs--nevermind, who did you killed?", He suspiciously asked.

"A cute little--BABY?!", Manik whispered yelled before Nandu could complete her sentence.

"No no! of course not! You buffoon", I gave him a look.

"It was a cat", Nandu yawned.

"Oh!", Manik shut his mouth after this.

"Well...", I started laughing mid sentence as Nandu started slamming her hand on the table, laughing. Manik facepalmed.

15 minutes later.

"Do you guys wanna take a walk?", Manik asked specifically looking at Nandini.

"Yeah sure, Pre--Nandu come",I coughed at that as she realised that she literally slipped my name out.

"I'm gonna use the loo so anyways you guys carry on, I'll join you in a few minutes", I lied.

"We could wait if you want", Manik offered.

"Don't be so gentleman and have a 'couple' time together until I empty all this drinks", I patted my stomach.

"Okay then as you wished", they both walked away slightly brushing their arms as they walked. A faint smile stretched in my lips as a thought pop in my mind.

"They are couples", I whispered to myself.

But you're his fiance.

And she's my sister, she won't do such things.

Won't she?

Stop talking! You're just a little subconscious mind.

But I am you.

That's enough, I wanted her to do this, remember?

But do you really?

"No"

_____✓_____

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Missed me?

I know, I'm late! And I'm sorry,I really am...

Short update, the next will be long.

So, have you ever played this game?

What do you think Prena would do now?

Vacation update is on the way!

Well for now--
#Vote #Comment #Share #Follow

_nidedita_