•PART_4•

Happy reads!
___√___

I wait for the Uber as I stared at my wrist turning red with nail marks

Those freaks really are in need of  manicures.

I guess, I should have choose the Uber in the first place before going for the taxi idea. Because I still can't believe that the taxi drivers literally dragged me around, fighting over me like I was a piece of meat, no scratched that actually they treated me like I'm a cheap bottle of alcohol. One even have the curtisy to scratched me with his dirty nails.
My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the Uber.
At least now I can get home without any more drama.

But it seems like my life loves me so much that they grant me a asshole like a free packet of popcorn along with a movie ticket of my favorite one. Note the sarcasm.
Because as soon as I stepped inside the Uber, I immediately pulled myself out, which makes me to stumble in the process and I grabbed the door to steady myself as I see the only creature I don't want to face right now and that is none other than him.

"Well, I don't mind sharing the seat with you,you know?" He grinned at my reaction.

"I would rather die!" I glared at me.
Why is it always have to be him out of all those people out there??

"I know I have the looks to die for, but that doesn't mean I would let a beautiful lady like you to die" he winked creating a space for me.
Will he ever just leave me alone?

"I won't, if you're thinking that, so get back into the car cause I'm getting late" he checked his watch.
Wh-hat? My jaw dropped, Did I said it that loud?.

"I won't leave the seat if you're thinking that, so get inside because it's a shared" he answered my unspoken question.
I sighed and get back into the seat giving a sickly-sweet smile to the driver who was staring at us for all this time.

"So who's getting off first?", the driver asked looking through the mirror.

"Me" we replied together, staring each other down.

"No way in hell, I'm moving around with you for that long, drop me first" I said to the driver. He nods.

"If you remember I'm the one who booked you first, so the first to call is the first to drop", he points out with a smirked.

"If you remember, there's a saying 'Ladies first'" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"But clearly you're not a lady" he rolled his eyes. The driver laughed at this but tried to cover it with a cough.

"What are you laughing at,huh?"

"Arey, it's not his fault after all everyone is not you,is it?" He asked defending the driver.
Not like me?

"What does that mean?" I raised my eyebrow at him.He shrugged.

"Let's not dragged this, you can dropped her first" he said to the driver who looked at me.