2nd Chp

Hello Ara!! I am posting 2chps at once. Pls don't forget to vote of you like it.❤️ Comment and let me know your thoughts. Love you😘

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

"Carol,wake up!!" I shouted at Carol trying to wake her up, "let me sleep" she mumbles in sleep, "You'll be late for the class" I said, "I have splitting headache" she whines as she get up, rubbing her head, "That's why I stopped you last night from drinking, but seemes like someone didn't listen to me" I rolled my eyes, "Now,get your ass up" I pulled her from the bed, "I don't wanna go . I'm sleeping" she declared and went back to sleep, "As you wish" I sighed and headed to my class.

At the door of my class I saw jungkook and yoongi, "Hey, good morning" I greeted them, "Good morning" Yoongi said softly, "Hey, good morning! Where's Carol?" Jungkook asked, "She's having hangover" I said, "oh!! I'll get going then" he said goodbye, "How come you are here?" I asked yoongi, "Professor called us second years" he said as we took our seats.

"I want you to prepare PPT on any system out of 13 system involved in human being, in group of 2s with second years, submit it by next week" he said, now I get it why he called second year in our class. "Wanna collaborate with me?" Yoongi asked, "Sure" I agreed, "Okay now, I want you to follow certain patterns in this PPT...." Professor continued he's lecture.

As the class got finished we started heading out, "its hell lot of work" I pouted, "Yeah, let's start from today" yoongi suggested, "Okay, meet you in library then?" I asked, "I don't like library, if you can come at my dorm? If you don't mind" he said, I was shocked at first, should I go? "don't worry? My girlfriend will be there too but she will not disturb" he explained, "Okay then" I agreed, "It's on 3rd floor, 305" he gave me the address, "see you at 5 then" I said, "Bring that reference book" he added, "Sure, see you then" I waved goodbye as we parted our way. He's kind of arrogant.

I was busy thinking about ppt, I saw Carol and Jungkook coming my way, since when did they get so close? They were giggling and teasing each other.

"Y/N!! I missed you" Carol clinged to me, "we were just one lecture away" I said, "Anyway, jungkook was here to keep company" I looked at Jungkook, "Yeah, she called me to meet her at cafe" he said with smile, "You missed your second class" I scolded her, "I'm sorry...I will not miss any lectures" she said apologizing, "Our classes were not together so I can't help it" I said,"Oh god! What I will do now?" She pouted, "You can take help from Namjoon and yoongi" jungkook advised, "Yes!! Thanks kook" she hugged jungkook, she already gave him nickname.

"So lovey-dovey...I guess kiss had it's magic?" Tae come from behind, wrapping his arms around my shoulder, I looked at him with shock, "What? Aren't we friends?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. "Can we go on date?" He asked, "I'm sorry, I already have date with yoongi" I said with smirk, "when did he broke up with Alex?" He asked, "Alex? His girlfriend?" I questioned, "Yeah, they're dating for more than a year" jungkook answered, "I know Alex, she's in club with me" I explained, "Then why do you have date with yoongi" jungkook asked in confusion, "Oh! I was just kidding. We have to prepare a presentation together so we are meeting in his dorm" I answered, "In his dorm? Alone?" Carol asked, "He said his girlfriend will be there, so it'll be fine" I assured, "Will you keep your arm to yourself?" I looked at tae in disgust, "Oh sweetheart.. calm down" he said flirting, "Don't call me that" I said dusting his arm off me. "let's go Y/N" Carol said pulling my wrist, and giving flirtatious look at tae, "Bye sweetheart" tae said goodbye, jungkook looked at him in disgust. we were going far from them but still could here them fighting with each other.

"Tae, seriously?" I asked Carol, "What? Isn't he handsome?" She asked with smile," But don't you like jungkook?" I questioned, "Yeah, he's special" she said with mysterious smile, I shaked my head in not understanding anything and headed to next class.

-----

After the classes I headed to the boys dorm, "was it 305?" I mumbled to myself, I reached in front of it. I sighed andn knocked the door, Alex opened it. "Hey! Y/N, what are you doing here?" She asked with smile on her face, "Come in" she added as she moved in and I followed her, "I have to prepare presentation with yoongi" I reasoned, "Oh! He's sleeping, have a seat, I'll go wake him up" she said and went in the room. He's room is organised, I sat on seat.

After few minutes later, yoongi came out, "Hey!" He greeted and sat on the chair across me. "You are still sleepy" I said with little chuckle, "Yeah, our class got over early, so.." he said opening the laptop. "Which system are we choosing?" I said looking at the list of system, "You say" he said, "Mmm...what about endocrine system?" I asked, "okay.." he agreed

We were working on our presentation, suddenly Jungkook opened door and came rushing in, "Yoongi, I want your belt" he said, "Which one?" Yoongi asked in furstration, "Brown one" Jungkook said, "Wait" yoongi got up and went to bring belt for jungkook, "Hey, Y/N!" He greeted, "where are you rushing anyway?" I asked, "Date!" He said excitingly, "With whom?" I asked in confusion, "Your roommate" he smirked. Suddenly smile on face disappeared, "Here" yoongi brought the belt and gave it to Jungkook, "See you later" he waved goodbye.

"You like jungkook" yoongi said, " I might have teeny-tiny crush on him, but I will crush that crush in no time" I said, he smiled. "Shall we call it a day?" He said, "Yeah" I agreed and started wrapping up.
Waved goodbye to him, I noticed I got message from Carol saying jungkook asked her on date. I'm happy for her.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.