23rd chapter

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"What's taking you so long?" Yoongi asked as he entered our room, "I'm Just helping jungkook tie his tie" tae replied as he tied my tie, "I'll help him, you go down, Namjoon needs some help" yoongi said to tae, tae nodded and left. "Why don't you talk to Carol?" Yoongiii asked he tied my tie, I looked at him with confusion, "About Y/N" he added, "Y/N doesn't want to, what's use of talking to Carol?" O answered, "Thanks" I said he finished tying. "let's go" he said as he opened the door and I followed him.

"Tae, stop it" Y/N scolded tae, as he was messing with table she was setting up, he pouted. She looked good in her red dress, knee length. So beautiful, "She looks beautiful" Yoongi said as we were walking near the dining room, I looked at him with shock, "I'm talking about alex" he answered.

When Alex noticed us, she wrapped her arms around Yoongi, "Someone looks hot" she said smirking, he smiled at her. Y/N went in the kitchen, I followed her in, she was busy with something, "Y/N" I said in low voice as Stood near her, she stopped thing she was doing and turned facing me, she looked me in the eyes, her eyes can't hide the truth, she loves me but..."What is it, jungkook?" She asked, "Yo-" I was cut off by Namjoon, "what are you doing both here? Let's go", Y/N went out of the kitchen with Namjoon. "what the hell!" I groaned.

We all seated in sits, Carol got up to make a toast, "Um.. thanks everyone for celebrating Christmas with me, you guys have always been my side, always fought for me, there's been some quarrel between us, but it's been sought it out, I'm glad we all our celebrating Christmas together, thanks and Merry Christmas" she ended the speech as we drank wine.

"That's so sweet of you Carol" Alex smiled, "This tastes so good" Namjoon complimented as munched the food, "Yes, you girls did great job" yoongi added.

"it's time for dessert" Carol got up to bring pudding from fridge, "Wow!!" tae exclaimed, "You are like child" Carol Chuckled at tae's reaction as she served him and then she served others, "How's it?" She asked as she took her seat, "It's delicious" tae said munching, we all laughed at his expression.

"Everyone, in the living room, it's present time" Alex announced. Namjoon, yoongi couple were sitting on the couch, tae and Carol occupied the sofa chair, I sat on the floor near Namjoon, "Here, you go" Y/N brought hot chocolate for us, after keeping tray on the coffee table, she sat on the floor as well near the alex, "Thank you" we said as we took the cups.

"Hot chocolate is best" carol expressed, "everything is best for you, isn't it?" Tae teased, Carol glared at him, "okay, so, presents, how we gonna pick?" Alex asked being all excited, "Rock-Paper- Scissors, the one who wins will pick his/her present" Namjoon suggested, "okay" we agreed, first round winner was, tae he picked his gift and eventual everyone picked their gifts, I was happy that Y/N picked my gift, I brought it keeping in mind Y/N, hope she will like it.

"Who's opening first?" Carol asked, "Why don't we start with Yoongi couple?" She suggested, "Yes!!" Y/N encouraged, "Okay" Alex said as she and Yoongi unwrapped the gift, "it's beautiful" Alex said amazed by painting, "Who's it from?" She asked, "That's me" tae replied, "that's so nice of you tae" she said thanking, "A subtle art of not giving fuck?" Yoongi said holding a book, "Yeah, that's from me" Y/N said, "Seriously?" I asked shocking, "That's so cool name, I wanna read it" tae added, "Thanks Y/N" yoongi said, "Namjoon?" Carol asked, "my turn? Okay" he said as he unwrapped, "A comfy hoddie" he said smiling, "That's me" Carol said, "Did you liked it? I bought free size, if anyone one of you got it, it would fit you all" Carol added, "so thoughtful" Namjoon, "I loved it" he said, Carol smiled.

"Now?" Alex asked, "Me" Carol excited as she opened the gift, "A classic Disney movies set" she said, "Who's it?" She asked, "It's me" Alex said softly, "It's so good, I'm gonna spend rest of my holidays watching them" Carol said smiling, "I'm happy you liked it" Alex said, "A video game!" Tae said as he opened his gift, "hope you liked it" yoongi said, "Thanks, man" he replied, "jungkook, wanna go next?" Carol asked, I nodded as I opened the gift, "Sunglasses!!!" I exclamined, "they are so cool!" I said as I wore them, "Who's it?" I asked, "You look good in it" Namjoon complimented, "Thanks" I said as I removed them, "Who's left?" Carol asked, "Y/N?" She added, "Yeah, I'll open it" she said as she opened the box, revealing necklace, she instantly looked at me as if she knew it was from me, her expression were all serious, "It's pretty" Alex said looking at it, "Whoever brought it, seemed like specially bought it for you" she added, Y/N still looking straight in my eyes, "Jungkook is this from you" Carol asked me, I nodded slowly. Y/N stood up and went in upstairs, "Y/N wait" Carol tried to stop her, "I'll go" I said as I followed her.

"Y/N, please listen to me" I requested as I followed her in balcony, but she didn't listen to me, "Y/N" I said as I fasten my pace and stood front of her to stop her, she didn't look in my eyes. "Why? You didn't liked it?" I asked, "Liked? You seriously asking me this?" She said in anger tone, "I don't have right to buy you a gift?" I questioned, "I don't know but why are making things hard for than they are already" she answered, "Y/N.." I couldn't speak further, "can't you just stop it?" she said, "Stop? stop have feelings for you?" I asked, "instead of asking me to stop, why can't you just agree to make things work out" I added, "You should've stopped me that night" she blamed, "WHY THE FUCK YOU LET ME KISS YOU? YOU WERE SOBER UNLIKE ME" she shouted, "I WAS DOING GREAT WITHOUT HAVING ALL THIS MESS" She added, I felt anger rush in me, "CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T STOPPED YOU" I shouted back at her, "You were doing great? For your kind information, you were the one who said 'i wanna kiss you, I wanna love you' when you were taking care of me in sick thinking I was asleep, it was because I heard you have feelings for me, I also started liking you more, it was just as a friend at first but after you said it I started liking you more than friends" I confessed, she turned away to leave but I stopped her by holding her from back, "Let me go, jungkook" she said, "Don't push me away" I requested as I buired my face in her hair, I heard her sniffling, "Let me go" she removed my arms around her, "Why? Can't you just be selfish once?" I asked, "My selfishness has made me loose a friendship already, I can't again" she reasoned, "Please-" I was cut off, "Just leave" she said stopping me coming near her. I couldn't say much and left her.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.