18th chapter

Hope you enjoy.

Warning: Violence, cursing.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

CAROL'S POV

"Good morning" I greeted Yoongi and Alex, whom I bumped in the hallway, "Good morning, where's Y/N?" Alex asked, "I haven't talked to her since more than a month" I replied, "Oh my god!? Are you serious?" Alex exclamined, "she's doing what she's expert in... running away" I answered, "I'm tired of explaining her" Yoongi said,  "she has started working part time" He added, "What?" I said in shock, "When? Why didn't you tell me before?" I questioned, "I thought you would know cause you are roommates" he said emphasizing on word roommate, "We are but I hardly see her. Now I know why she comes so late at night" I sighed, "Where's the cafe?" I asked, "5 blocks away" he answered, "Thanks" I said.

"what are you guys doing for Christmas?" I asked, "Nothing" Alex replied with sad tone, "then why don't we celebrate together?" I asked hoping they will say yes, "Sure" yoongi agreed, "Whom all are we inviting?" He asked, "You both, Namjoon and his girlfriend, tae and..." I hesitated but said it anyway, "Jungkook too if he agrees" I added pursing my lips, "What about Y/N?" Alex asked, "I don't know" I answered.

In the crowd I spotted jungkook, "I'll talk to you guys later, bye" I waved goodbye and headed to Jungkook and called him, he turned to look at me and he's expression were clearly telling he didn't expected, "Um...this is really weird...can we like talk?" I asked hesitating a bit, he nodded.

We went to less crowded place, he was looking everywhere but me, "You know....I'm not furious with you anymore" I said which made him look at me with shock, "All this just made me realized we were going to fast...and we weren't even clear about feelings. So" I explained, he nodded, "it'll take time to have that trust as before but...I'm thinking of giving us chance" I offered the friendship and he's faced light up with big smile, "Really? I'm so happy...like thank you so much" he said smiling, "Thanks alot for giving me chance, I won't disappoint you for sure" he assured, "let's see.." I smiled back, "So will you come to the Christmas party? It'll be just our group" I asked, "Yeah, sure" he agreed without giving second thought, "I have class, so see you later?" I said, "Yeah .and thanks once again" he said, I smiled at him and waved goodbye and parted our ways.

As I turned I saw tae, "Hey" he said softly, "Hi" I replied as we started walking, "You did a great job" he smiled, "You think so?" I asked, "Of course, like who can forgive their ex who has cheated on them?" He scoffed, "Well, before my boyfriend he was my friend" I reasoned, "You really have big heart" he said doing heart sign by his hands, I chuckled. "Will this big heart can forgive Y/N too?" He asked, I looked at him with confusion, "This big heart needs some more time" I added, "Take your time" he smiled, "We all will have lunch together today?" He asked in excitement, "that's such a great idea!!" I exclaimed, "I'll drop the message to everyone" I added, "See you at lunch then" he added and left for his class.

He cares about friendship as much as I do.

----------

"It's been so long since we had lunch together!!" Alex expressed, "Yeah" Namjoon agreed, "But where's Y/N?" He asked, "She's at work" Yoongi said, "Carol, you have given chance to Jungkook but not Y/N, yet?" He questioned, "She's the least person on this Earth you can expect something like that....its just" I couldn't speak further, "She needs time" tae completed instead of me as he patted my back. "Are you bringing your girl?" Alex asked Namjoon, "Yeah, she wants to meet you guys too!" He said smiling, "What's the plan?" He asked, "We haven't planned anything yet" I answered, "How about we go to tae's farm house, we'll cook dinner and have together?" Alex suggested, "Yeah... we'll have a Christmas tree too?" I added, "that's so go..tae are you okay?" Alex asked tae, "Yeah, I'm completely fine" he answered, "You all are okay with it?" I asked others, "Yeah" they all agreed, "When we'll go?" Jungkook inquired, "on 23?" I said, "Yeah, 23 would be perfect! We'll stay for 2 days and.....yes don't forget to get gifts" I said in excitement, "Okay....then it's final, 23, tae farm house, Christmas" Alex concluded, "I will see you later, I have somewhere to go" I said goodbye and headed library then to the cafe where Y/N works.

-----

I was roaming around her cafe, she was working as if there's no tommorow, diverting her mind from everything. It was almost around 8 when she finally finished her work and came out of the cafe, she was shocked seeing me standing outside the cafe. I didn't say anything and started walking towards our dorm. She was walking beside me, as expected she didn't say anything. I miss our friendship, like how we used to be.

The area around our campus is so creepy. How does she walks here everyday? There are not many street lights, the park's light is also uner repair. The place is also not crowded, hardly one or two people passes by.

"Hey!" Suddenly Zeke bumped into me, "Hey! What are you doing?" I stopped to talk to him, Y/N continued walking. "I just came to meet you" He replied, "Seriously?" I chuckled, "Yeah...after our last meet up, you didn't contacted much, I was curious" he answered, "Oh, actually many things happened after that" I reasoned, "So how's you boyfriend? Jungkook right?" He asked, "we..kind of broke up" I said forcing fake smile, "Oh, since when?" He questioned, "It's been more than 2 months" I replied, why he's asking?, "Um...this may seem out of the blue but.." he said as he rubbed his nape, "Can we get back together?" He asked smiling, "You are kidding?" I took that as a joke but I guess I was wrong, "I'm not, I'm serious, I want us back" he said this time more serious, "Zeke, I'm sorry" I apologized, he stepped closer and grabbed my shoulders, "Please, just give me a chance, we were so good together"he requested but I sensed something suspicious in his tone, "Zeke, please" I tried to push him away, "Oh, come on! Sweetie, we know how you missed me!" He's expression suddenly changed, making me uncomfortable, "Zeke, let go of me", I hitted his chest trying to free my self from his grips, he pinned me against the wall and trapped my legs between his, and my hands on each side, "YOU JERK! LEY GO OF ME!!" I shouted, but it was no use, he's breaths were against my cheeks making feel disgusted, I was so scared, and soon tear escaped my eyes, "Baby, don't cry" he said as he licked my tear on cheek. He girp was getting stronger on my wrist, I felt his nails biting in my skin, which was burning like hell.

"Zeke, please let go of me!" I requested, "Now, you are not shouting?" He whispered as he lips slide down my neck, I tried to free my hands but it was no use, instead he pressed against the wall making it burise. He sucked into my neck, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!" I cried for help. Suddenly, he slapped my face, making me fall on the ground. "YOU BITCH" he shouted, "I TOLD YOU NICELY BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" He shouted again, as he pulled my hair, I cried out in pain, he throwed me against the wall, "I guess you won't listen-" he said but he was soon cut off as I heard someone hit him on the head making him fall on the ground.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.