8th Chp

Hello readers!! 😘😘I posted 8 chps in a day.  I can't believe this😊😊. Pls read and vote if you like. Comment and give suggestions to me. Love you ❤️❤️

Hope you enjoy🙏🙏

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

Me and Alex were sitting in the cafeteria on our usual place, it's been a week since we went to that trip. Now, everyone are busy with their studies. "Hello, ladies!!" Tae being his usual self, I rolled eyes, "Can't you smile at me for once?" He said, "Well I thought you don't like me being sweet with you!" I answered, "One smile won't harm" he requested, before I can speak Carol interrupted, "What's up?" Carol joined us, "waiting for Alex's boyfriend, who probably slept too long" I answered sarcastically, "He loves sleeping more than me" Alex chuckled, "How did you guys got in relationship?" I asked curiously, "I know these guys since high school, yoongi being straightforward he asked me out and rest is history" she said with big sigh."That's cute, simple and so 'Yoongi'" I commented.

"Hi!!" *Sneezes* jungkook greeted as he sat beside Carol, "Are you okay?" Carol asked, "Yeah, just got little cold" he answered, "Have you taken medicine?" Alex asked, "Nah, it's fine" he denied, "Ah.. I'm going to my parent this weekend" Carol said, "Why? Everything okay?" I asked, "Yeah, everything's fine, dad just wanted to see me" she said pursing her lips, "you are leaving tonight or tomorrow morning?" I question, "Most probably tonight" she said, "I'm gonna miss you" I said pouting, "Wow!!" Tae said loudly, "What?" I questioned, "Didn't knew you could be this cute?" He said resting his head on the hand directed towards my direction, yoongi came gave him snap which made his hand loose balance, "What the hell?" Tae groaned, we all started laughing.

"So early?" Alex said to yoongi, "Sorry" he apologized, as he sat beside her giving kiss on her cheeks, they are so cute. Jungkook sneezed again, he sneezes are so small, like a kid, which made me chuckle a little but I hide it, hoping no one noticed. "Let's get going, Carol" I said as got up, "Take care, kook" she said giving smile to Jungkook, and got up. "bye everyone" she said and we headed towards our class.

------

You don't notice someone's presence until they are gone, this room feels so empty without Carol. If she would be here, she be jamming on the music out loud. My phone started ringing, "Hello?" I answered, "Hey, Y/N" Carol said, "Have you reached?" I asked, "Yeah.. I have one favor to ask" she requested, "Can you please check up on Jungkook?" She said in concern, "Yeah...sure" I agreed, "Thank you, he's room no. Is 206 of building A, it's opposite to Namjoon's dorm building" she gave addressed, "Okay, Don't worry, take care" I said and hung up.

I sighed, it's 8, will he be in his room? Let's go anyway. If he's sick, then I should take something for him to eat. I packed materials and left.

Building A, he's dorm is on 2nd floor, no need to use elevator. I walked towards the room, looking at my surroundings, its silent, I guess everyone are busy partying or gone to trip or something. I reached in front of the door, gathering all my courage to knock. Why he's taking time? Is he not in? I knocked again and the door clicked open, revealing jungkook, in his sweatpant and white t-shirt, messy hair, still half asleep, "Y/N?" He said in coughy voice, "Carol asked me to check up on you? Are you alright?" I asked softly, he went in,  should I follow him? "Yeah...I'm alright" he said coughing as he sat on the bed, I came in, his room is so clean. "It doesn't seem alright" I said, "Where's tae?" I asked, "He's busy with his assignments" jungkook said, "Do you have fever?" I said as touched his forehead, he looked at me with his big doey eyes, "oh my God!! Your temperature is so high!" I said being shocked, "Really?" He said eyes still looking at me "Do you wanna see doctor?" I asked as looked away from him,"No, it's alright" he said, "um..I brought you dinner, you can have it.... and take medicine" I ordered him, "Thanks" he said smiling, I smiled back.

I prepared plate and served him, he ate nicely, I can't believe, seeing him eating could bring this much peace, "Here, take this" I said handing over him medicine, he took it. "You can go if you want" he said, "Why? You don't want me to be here?" I asked, I shouldn't have asked, "it's not like that...I just thought you must have assignment and all" he reasoned, "I will complete that in weekend, your health is more important" I said, what the hell am I saying?, "How did you get so much cold anyway?" I asked to change the topic, "its... because I got wet in the rain, I always get cold after being in rain for long time" he answered, "you should have said back then" I said, "Then Carol would've felt bad" he said with small smile, he cares about others so much.

"You should sleep, I'll clean this up" I said as got up, and cleaned the stuffs, by the time I cleaned, he fell asleep. I took the chair near his bed, sitting beside him. I was scrolling through my phone.

I noticed its been more than half an hour, I checked his temperature, it's still high. Cold sponging will help, I decided to cold sponge him. I took bowl with cold water, dipped the clean, small piece for cloth in it, making it wet enough and kept on his forehead. Cloth was getting hot easily, so I dipped it again water and placed on his forehead, I repeat procedure for more than an hour until his fever was completely down.

He turned his side towards me, he looks so peaceful, like a small child. I caressed his cheek softly with my thumb, trying not to wake him up, "Why do you make me like you more day by day?"I said under the breath, stared down his pinky lips, I caressed his thin upper lips and plump lower lips, "I wanna kiss you" I said softly, "But that would be wrong" I sighed, I took my hands away from his face and got up to throw the water.

Tae came back in mean time, "Y/N? What are doing here?" He asked, "jungkook was not well so I was just helping out" I reasoned, "Ohh! Thanks" he said with smile, "it's alright, now I will go then" I said, "Keep checking his temperature at night" I advised, "Yeah.. do you want me to walk you to the dorm?" He asked, "No it's alright, you must be tired too" I said with smile as I took my bag, "Good night then" I said, "Yeah" he smile and left their room.

-------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"you were awake?" Tae asked, as he looked at me, "How did you know?" I questioned, sitting up. "I know you for more than 5 years" he scoffed, "You should've said goodbye to Y/N" he said, "I will thank her tomorrow" I said, "okay..I'll go freshen up then" he added as he went to wash up.

Y/N likes me?

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.😁