4th Chp

Hope you enjoy friends! Love you😘

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked Y/N, I flashed some light on her face, she was drained in sweat, I took her bag from her and kept aside, "Please get hold of yourself" I said as grabbed her cause she was about to fall, "I...hhhcan't..hh" she was panting really hard, she grabbed my arms for support. "I... really..need to get out" she said trembling, I called Carol and tae asked them to contact someone who can get the electricity back, meanwhile I was talking on the phone, Y/N fainted and fell down.

"Y/N!!!Y/N!!! Open your eyes" I shouted, as took her in my arms,Her breathing were getting slow, "Y/N, please open your eyes" I tried to stop from her completely loosing her consciousness, but she was not opening her eyes. I wiped her sweat, I'm really scared. She's not responding to my voice, "please, Y/N, please wake up".

For instance, electricity came back and elevator started going down. When it reached down, Carol and tae where standing in front of us. "What happened to her?" Carol asked I concerned as she and tae rushed in. "she just fainted saying she has claustrophobia" I said, I picked her up in my arms, Carol took her bag, "be careful" tae said.

We took her in the dorm, I laid her on the bed. "Why she's not waking up?" I asked, "Don't worry kook, I asked doctor they said she'll wake up eventually" Carol explained, "Did you knew about her fear?" I asked, "No..I just got to know today, we have to be careful in future" she said, "jungkook, she's alright now, don't worry" tae said patting my shoulder. I got up, said goodbye to Carol and left.

------

"Good morning, kook!" Carol greeted me being all cheerful, "Morning" I replied as we started walking towards campus building, "how's Y/N?" I asked,"Yup! She's fine" Carol replied, "Thanks for yesterday though, Y/N would have been in worst condition if you hadn't been there" she said with smile, "Nah... She's my friend too" I replied, "Umm..I wanna ask something" she said in low voice, I looked at her with confusion, "Can we meet tonight?" She asked blushing, "Sure" I said looking at her, "I text you the place and time" she said, "Yea-" I couldn't complete my sentence, she kissed me on the cheek, "see you then" she winked at me and headed towards her class.

After class I was heading towards cafeteria, someone called my name, I turned around to see who it was, "Hi, Y/N" I greeted Y/N, this is the first time she called me, "Hey, Jungkook!" She said with smile, "Have you seen Carol? Namjoon was searching for her" she said, "I saw her this morning, but after that I don't know, If I see her, I will inform her" I replied, "By the way, how are you?" I asked, "I'm fine, thanks alot" she thanked me, why suddenly she looks beautiful? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard tae's voice, "Hey, sweetheart" he greeted Y/N by wrapping his arms around her shoulder, "Will you stop calling me that?" She said, irritated by tae's action, "jungkook, did you forget your phone somewhere? I've called you million times" he said, "Why?" I said as I checked my phone, he has given 10 missed calls, "Sorry, I was busy" I apologise, "Why did you call anyway?"I asked, "To confirm whether you took pen drive from my PC or not, we have presentation today" he answered, "Oh yes! I did" I replied, "shall we go for a coffee?" He said flirtatiously to Y/N, "Next time, I have date with yoongi" Y/N replied with with forced smile while removed tae's arms from her shoulder, "You shouldn't date taken men" tae pouted, "Bye, see you later" she waved goodbye to us.

"Why are you always teasing her?" I asked tae, "Her reactions are priceless" he chuckled, "Let's go" he said as we walked towards our class.

------

"Finally, done with presentation"tae sighed, "Let's get some coffee" he offered, "Sorry, I have to meet Carol" I said, "You like her?" He said being all serious, "Mm yeah" I answer, "Have a nice time" he said and left. He's acting weird.

"Hi, Carol!" I smile at Carol as I met her, "Hey, kook!" She hugged me, I hugged her back. "Why did you asked me to meet at Park?" I asked as we sat on  one of the benchs in the park, "Hmm...A car hit my mum while I was busy playing in the park" she said with fake smile on her face, "Since then I couldn't enter in the park, because I was scared that I will loose someone dear to me...this is stupid isn't it?" She chuckled, she hides her pain so well. "it isn't...we are humans have that kind of tendency to think that way" I replied with small smile, "I have only shared this with Y/N and you" she said, "Why me?" I asked, "Cause I like you" she confessed, I was happy to hear the confession, "I like you too" I replied, she pressed her lips on mine, I kissed her back. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss, I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled back and started blushing, she looked so cute, I hugged her.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.