3rd Chp

Hello friends!! Hope you like it😘😘

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

As I was heading out of the boys dorm, I ran into Namjoon, "Hey!" I greeted, "Hey, Y/N! Can I ask you something?" He asked, "Sure" I replied, "Can I get Carol's number? Cause me and her are together for presentation" he said with smile, "So it's your and Carol's class? I'm with yoongi" I said as I gave him the number, "That's great! Yoongi is good with this kind of stuffs" he said with chuckle, "Thanks" he added, "No problem" I said and waved goodbye.

"Hey, Y/N!!" Someone shouted my name, I turned to look back, and its tae, "How was the date?" He said wrapping he's arm around my shoulder, "What do you think? His girlfriend was also there" I said sarcastically, "I'm sorry, it got ruined" he replied in same sarcastic tone, I laughed at his answer and he laughed along with me. "Have you seen jungkook?" He asked, "He's on date with Carol" I answered, "we're gonna get new couple soon" he said with smirk. "Yeah, well I have to go" I said, "Bye, see you then" he waved goodbye. I guess he's not that bad ans he's indeed handsome.

I was watching some random videos on YouTube, Carol came back from her date,"How's the date?" I asked her, "He's so good!!" She exclaimed, "What do you mean?" I said looking at her with confusion, "well.. he's so sweet, and like really innocent" she said admiring jungkook, "I didn't expected him to be like this" she added, "Yeah, I thought he'll be some kind of playboy or something" I said with chuckle, "I know, right?" She said as she got up, "I'll go take shower" she said, "Ahh... Namjoon asked your number.. you and him are in same group for presentation" I informed her, "Oh! Thanks" she said with smile and went in bathroom.

------

Me and yoongi were in cafeteria, preparing our presentation. In meantime, Carol and Jungkook came, "What's up?" Carol said, "Working on presentation" I sighed, jungkook sat beside me and Carol across me, I was shocked, I tired to hide my expression. "Don't you have presentation to work on?" I asked carol, "Yeah, that's why I came here, kook said Namjoon might be here" she answered going through her phone. Me and yoongi continued our work, "Negative feed back and positive feedback back.." I discussed with yoongi, I felt someone was staring me, I turned to my right, saw Jungkook was looking at me, "What?" I asked, "Nothing" he said with small smile and looked away.

"You are here? I searched for you all over the campus" Namjoon came looking at Carol, "I'm waiting for you here" Carol said, "Hello everyone" he greeted us, and greeted him back, "let's go" he said, "Okay" Carol got up and followed him. "jungkook we have class" jimin said to Jungkook he went too"

My eyes were following him until he was no more in my sight, "Someone said they're going to crush their crush" yoongi said, I looked at him narrowing my eyes, "Give me some time" I said, "Why can't you just follow your heart?" He asked, "I don't even know him, it's been only a week that I met him" I reasoned him, "But still" he said pursing his lips.

------

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Jungkook what are you thinking?" Jimin asked me, "Nothing, I was just thinking Y/N is really beautiful today" I replied, "You are smiling" he teased me, "What?" I smacked his arms,I didn't realize it. "but didn't you go on date with Carol?" He questioned, "Yeah" I answered, "I don't know, what is it anymore?" I sighed. What is happening?

Today's class lasted too long, I headed towards elevator cause I'm really tired. I saw Y/N was already waiting for elevator, "Hey" I said, "Hey" she replied with smile, "Why are you still here?" I asked, "I was in library and lost count of time" she replied, "What about you?" She asked, "I had extra classes" I replied with sigh, in meantime elevator arrived. We got in, Suddenly the elevator stopped in middle and everything went dark, "What is going?" Y/N shouted, I could sense fear in her voice, she was panting, "Y/N, are you okay?" I asked in concerned, "I...have... claustrophobia" she said still panting, she has fear of being trapped. What I will do now?

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Sorry today's chapter is boring

Thanks for reading.