22nd chapter

Hope you enjoy.

Hi. See guys,  I did a mistake. I write my stories first in the notepad and then publish it here so can you plzz see that I first published 22nd chp and then 21st chp.

Go and read 📘 the 21st chp first. That is the next chp. I numbered it correctly. After reading 21st come to this 22nd chp and then as usual 23rd chp. Its only that 21st is posted after 22nd chp which should have been before 22nd chp.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

CAROL'S POV

*We are going back in last night, to show the tae and Carol's side of the story during black out"

Y/N went in to change, I put her phone in charger , in meantime time, someone knocked the door and I opened it, tae was standing in front of me, "I wanna show you something, come" he said, I followed him out as I closed the door behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked we step down the stairs, "Just come with me" he said smiling, I followed him, as we stepped outside, there was black out, "Oh god!" I groaned, "Y/N will get scared, you should call her" I suggested take, "Yeah" he said as he took phone out and called Y/N, "I don't know, I will do something about it, you'd be with Jungkook, Carol is with me" tae assured Y/N and hung up, he then called the electrician's office and they said it'll come back in few minutes.

"Now, can we go?" He asked pouting, "Yes" I nodded, we were walking in towards the field, cold breeze making me shiver, "it's too cold" I said as I rubbed my palm with other, "It's Christmas Eve tomorrow, what you expect?" Tae said sarcastically, "Why did you bring me out in this cold anyway?" I complained, "You don't have a bit of patience, do you?" He said narrowing his eyes, I pouted.

Soon we were walking in between field, "Wait" tae stopped me, closing my eyes with his hands from behind, "Tae, what are you doing?" I asked, "trust me" he said, as he turned me to the side, asked me to walk few steps, "Okay.." he softly pulled back his hands, as darkness faded from my eyes, I saw clear view in front of me.

Fireflies, twinkling like stars, flying here and there, I was amazed by it, "This is beautiful" I said indulge in the view, "I know" tae said softly, "Why didn't you bring everyone here? They also would've enjoyed" I asked, "I wanted to share only with you" he said smiling at me, "Thanks" I said as I returned his smile, "You should be" he teased, "Seriously, tae, you know how to ruin the moment!" I pouted, "Moment? Were we in the moment?" He asked smirking, I shyly looked away, he chuckled softly.

Tae was busy looking the view, I looked at our hands, they were only few centimeters apart, if I just..I slowly burshed my pinky finger on back of his hand as I continued looking at the view, for my surprise, he just held my hand in one instance, "If you wanted to hold hands, you should've just said it" he teased, I rolled eyes at him, but couldn't hold back my smile.

"oh! Lights are back!" I said we entered the home, "Yeah" tae said as we started to head up in our room, "Good night" I said and went in. Y/N was already sleeping, so didn't bother to disturb her and went to sleep too.

------

"Your cooking is so yum, I have to eat fast before tae finishes up everything" I reasoned the Alex who was scolding us for eating like animals, "You are one to talk" tae glared at me as he munched his food, "have seen yourself? You are big mess right now" I said back at him, "You are dead" he shouted as he took my pancake from my plate, "What the..!! You are gonna pay for this" I shouted back at him, "STOP! BOTH OF YOU!!" Alex scolded, we both looked down and continued eating, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook laughed at us, "You both are like kids" Y/N said she nodded her head in disappointment, "For your information, Y/N is the one who cooked pancakes" Alex said praising, "I didn't knew you could cook" tae said, "Yeah, I can, I just don't like it" she answered, he gave her smile.

"So, who's going for grocery shopping and who's going to wash dishes?" Alex questioned, after finishing the breakfast, "We'll go to the shopping" Y/N said pointing out yoongi, "We'll do the dishes" tae said as he raised his hands with mine, "I don't wanna" I denied, "It'll be fun" he excitedly, I rolled eyes, "Okay then, Namjoon and Jungkook you both get the tree from basement and decoratives too" Alex said.

Y/N and Yoongi went for shopping, me and tae are doing dishes, "This is seriously.." I sighed while I was washing the dishes, tae was wiping the dishes and keep them in their places, "It's all because if you" I said as splashed some water on his face, he glared at me as wiped the water on his, "You will pay for sure" he warned, I didn't take it seriously and continued washing the dishes.

"God! This are heavy!" Y/N groaned as she and Yoongi came back from shopping, jungkook took bags from her hand and placed in the kitchen, yoongi went to kitchen with him, "Wanna watch tv with us?" I offered, "nah" she said and went to her room, "When we are gonna set up the tree?" Tae asked, "You boys go decorat the tree, while we cook the dinner" Alex announced, "Carol, call Y/N" she asked, "Okay" I said and went to our room.

------

TAE'S POV

"You gather boys, start the decorations" Alex said, "Fine" I said and switched off the TV, I noticed jungkook and Yoongi were in kitchen, "I didn't wanted to...I " jungkook sighed, "What is going on?" I asked, they both looked at me, "Y/N" yoongi replied, "She is still not accepting" he added, "I'm done" jungkook said and left the kitchen, "What are we gonna do?" I asked, "At some point Y/N is not wrong, but as far as I know Carol, I don't think she'll come between them if they're together" Yoongi answered, "Do they even love each other? What if it's attraction?" I doubted, "Trust me, it isn't, and you know it too, how's jungkook with Y/N" yoongi answered, "Have you seen jungkook hurting others? And see what he's doing!" Yoongi added, "You are right" I agreed. "We have to decorate" I said, "Let's go, Namjoon, jungkook, let's get to work" yoongi shouted.

We were decorating, girls were cooking, "Hey, not like this, its not straight" I shouted at Jungkook who was not able to tie banner properly, "stop shouting at me and do it yourself" he scolded, "What are you guys fighting for?" Alex concerned, "Ask Namjoon to do it" she suggested, "yoongi and Namjoon went to buy cake" I replied, "I can do it if you want" Y/N offered, "Great" I replied, jungkook got down and Y/N climbed up. "if you don't hold the stool properly, then I'll kick your ass" she warned, "I will hold it properly" I agree rolling my eyes.

She started to tie, "Tae, will you come and taste it?" Carol called, "Wait, jungkook will you hold this" I asked him, he did what I told him, I went to Carol and tasted the food, "It's yum" I smiled, "A little bit to the left" jungkook guided, Y/N did as he told.

"okay,now?" Y/N asked as she completed tying it and looked down at Jungkook, "Yes, its perfect" jungkook replied looking at her with so much love. Why do I feel like I ship them? I noticed Carol she looked at them with soft expression. Y/N got down the stool and got back in the kitchen.

Yoongi and Namjoon came back, "You should've informed me" Alex said to yoongi, "Sorry" he said and gives her kiss, "They are so cute, Yoongi is like the softest person on this Earth with her" Carol expressed, "Yeah" Y/N agreed, "Like you seem you don't wanna hold back when you are with Jungkook" I whispered in Y/N's ear, she glared at me and continued her work, I might've made her angry.

"Tae, some help?" Jungkook called me and I went to help.

All the decorations were done, food was cooked, we went to in our room to get dress up. "Y/N?" I called her before she went in the room, "I'm sorry about the.." I apologized, "It's fine...I hate to admit but you were right" she said looking down, "Carol, I don't wanna hurt her again" she said as her words trembled, "I understand, but aren't you hurting yourself and Jungkook in this process?" I asked, "Either way, people I love will get hurt" she answered, I nodded as I patted her head.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.